I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- 2012 (204)
- Winners to announce and some much needed clarifica...
- Algebrator by Softmath Review
- Skin Free Skincare Review and $30 Gift Certificate...
- Two giveaways have ended and two winners to announ...
- Google Friend Connect going away...hmmm
- Haute Look high-end fashion at up to 80% discounts...
- Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Review and Giveawa...
- Auric Blends Frangrances Review and Giveaway over ...
- Judie's Jems Review and a $25 Gift Certificate Giv...
- Are You Swaggin' with Swagbucks Yet?
- Support Your Local Businesses on November 26
- MyView Panel ~ Sign Up, Complete Surveys and Earn ...
- Hopping for your Honey Giveaway Blog Hop
- Ring Ring Ring Review - Beautiful Jewelry!
- Progressive International Motorcycle Show and Beau...
- Skin-Peel Review - Coming Soon!
- The Slice™ Safety Cutter Review
- Winner of the H&K Handbags Coin Purse Giveaway!
- Blaze Nail Lacquer Review
- Pre-Fense Hand Sanitizer Review and Giveaway
- Win a jar of Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Hair ...
- H&K Handbags - Coin Purse Giveaway - Ends Tonight!...
- Happy Monday Morning!
- Knotheads Woodshed Review
- To My Fellow Bloggers and Followers..
- The Stitch and Fold Review
- Kelly Van Gogh Hair Color Review and Giveaway
- Buffalo Girls Design Review
- Bloggers and Sponsors Wanted for Hopping for your ...
- Sarah Leora Review
- Winner of the Nelia P.K. Designs Giveaway...
- Mary Alison Handbags Review and $40 Gift Certifica...
- Kawaii Buddies Review
- Hurry...2 Giveaways ending soon!!
- My Caring Cross Review and Giveaway
- MyEyeglassCase.com Giveaway
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, November 27, 2011
10:30 PM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
Now onto my review...
I'd like to start with the Extra Moisturizing Soap. This a bar soap that is very gentle and is for delicate, sensitive or very dry skin. It can used as shampoo a too. It's uses are helpful for allergies, eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis. It contains NO frangrances, petroleum products, colorants, or harmful chemicals. I used this on my 20 month old baby girl. Even though babies have soft skin, they still need a lot of moisture. My baby gets these bites on her and she scratches so much that it causes the bites to scab over. Using this soap, in combination with the After Shower Moisture Spritz, she did not scratch at her bites at all! In no time, her bites were healing wonderfully.
Now I would like to tell you about the After Shower Moisturizing Spritz. This spritz is WONDERFUL. It left my skin, and my girls skin super soft with NO greasy feeling afterwards. It's the most moisturizing thing I have ever come across. I let my niece use it for about 3 weeks. She used the Extra Creamy Natural Cleanser along with the spritz to achieve the below results. She has tried everything under the sun to moisturize her skin and lessen her breakouts and itch and NOTHING worked....until Skin Free, that is!
Our skin was so soft and supple feeling. I didn't itch and the little dry patches on my arm were gone after a few days. I love, love, love this spritz.
Here are some before and after photos of my niece's leg (the one with eczema). The pictures say it all my friends.
|AFTER 1 WEEK!|
|AFTER 2 WEEKS!!|
There's nothing left to say! Skin Free is truly miraculous! I just can't say enough wonderful things about it. I could go on and on. We used the products for a whole month and it never let us down. I have since purchased 3 more of the After Shower Moisturizing Spritz, and 3 bottles of the Extra Creamy Natural Cleanser. I wasn't able to take a picture of that; I completely forgot!! I did take a picture of the Extra Moisturizing Liquid Soap. This stuff is fabulous too, but if you like a creamier texture, like I do, then go with the Extra Creamy Natural Cleanser....ahhhh LOVE IT!
On a scale of 1-10 I MUST give this a 20! Seriously, this is the best stuff EVER.
WHERE TO BUY: You can purchase directly here.
A HUGE thank you to Julie for sending me these fantastic products to review. I would have never known how wonderful they were, if it weren't for her sending them to me. Julie has so graciously offered ONE of my wonderful readers the opportunity to win a $30 gift certificate to go towards anything they choose. You would be able to pick up a couple of things for $30! This giveaway is open the US and Canda only and will end on December 17, 2011. Good luck to all!
*Disclosure: I was not paid monetarily for this review. I was sent the mentioned products and all opinions are 100% mine.