I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- 2012 (204)
- Winners to announce and some much needed clarifica...
- Algebrator by Softmath Review
- Skin Free Skincare Review and $30 Gift Certificate...
- Two giveaways have ended and two winners to announ...
- Google Friend Connect going away...hmmm
- Haute Look high-end fashion at up to 80% discounts...
- Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Review and Giveawa...
- Auric Blends Frangrances Review and Giveaway over ...
- Judie's Jems Review and a $25 Gift Certificate Giv...
- Are You Swaggin' with Swagbucks Yet?
- Support Your Local Businesses on November 26
- MyView Panel ~ Sign Up, Complete Surveys and Earn ...
- Hopping for your Honey Giveaway Blog Hop
- Ring Ring Ring Review - Beautiful Jewelry!
- Progressive International Motorcycle Show and Beau...
- Skin-Peel Review - Coming Soon!
- The Slice™ Safety Cutter Review
- Winner of the H&K Handbags Coin Purse Giveaway!
- Blaze Nail Lacquer Review
- Pre-Fense Hand Sanitizer Review and Giveaway
- Win a jar of Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Hair ...
- H&K Handbags - Coin Purse Giveaway - Ends Tonight!...
- Happy Monday Morning!
- Knotheads Woodshed Review
- To My Fellow Bloggers and Followers..
- The Stitch and Fold Review
- Kelly Van Gogh Hair Color Review and Giveaway
- Buffalo Girls Design Review
- Bloggers and Sponsors Wanted for Hopping for your ...
- Sarah Leora Review
- Winner of the Nelia P.K. Designs Giveaway...
- Mary Alison Handbags Review and $40 Gift Certifica...
- Kawaii Buddies Review
- Hurry...2 Giveaways ending soon!!
- My Caring Cross Review and Giveaway
- MyEyeglassCase.com Giveaway
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, November 12, 2011
7:00 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
Today, I'm going to introduce you to this FABULOUS shop called Knotheads Woodshed. Here you will find some gorgeous hand-crafted jewelry boxes, keepsake boxes, scrollwork and more. I would love for you to sit back and feast your eyes upon some masterpieces.
"Knotheads Woodshed is a small garage shop operated by myself (Knothead) and my lovely wife Xue.
She does all of the artistic scroll-work, while I concentrate on the Keepsake/Jewelry boxes and the fine detailing/finishing work."
Take a look at this Cherry with Japanese Curly Sugi wooden jewelry box.
This beautiful box has a gorgeous Japanese Curly Sugi lid surrounded by an inlaid border fo Padauk. The box legs and miter keys are also made of Padauk. The lid handle is made of Curly Sugi, to match the lid panel. This box features premium Brusso stop hinges and a removeable top tray, with 2 ring bars. The tray and bottom are lined in a plush terra cotta velvet. Both the removeable tray and bottom dividers are made of Sapele.
Outside dimensions 9" x 6 " x 4"
Inside Dimensions 8" x 5" x 1 3/4"
Finished with Danish Oil, then hand rubbed Lacquer finish and waxed.
Beautiful isn't it?!
Next, I would like to show you the Wooden Stash Box, Keepsake Box.
This small stash box is made from Curly Ambrosia Maple, the lid is Amboyna Burl with an inlayed Ebony border. The Amboyna burl is just stunning and has a depth to it that just has to be seen. The Ambrosia maple has a slight tiger stripe effect. This is a great box for those little treasures. This box also features a stop hinge, which holds the lid open at 95 degrees. It is lined with a terra cotta velvet and has a hand rubbed Lacquer and wax finish.
Box dimensions: 6" long x 4" wide x 3" high
Inside dimension: 5" x 3" x 1 3/4" deep
This, particular piece, is definitely one of my favorites.
As you can see, some serious craftsmanship goes into each and every piece. This kind of work can not be done by just anyone, that's for sure!
If you love all thing wooden and you're looking for some gorgeous handcrafted masterpieces, then head on over to Knotheads Woodshed and take a look around. All of the pieces are just simply stunning.
*Disclaimer: I was not paid monetarily for this review. All opinions expressed are my own*