I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- 2012 (204)
- Winners to announce and some much needed clarifica...
- Algebrator by Softmath Review
- Skin Free Skincare Review and $30 Gift Certificate...
- Two giveaways have ended and two winners to announ...
- Google Friend Connect going away...hmmm
- Haute Look high-end fashion at up to 80% discounts...
- Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Review and Giveawa...
- Auric Blends Frangrances Review and Giveaway over ...
- Judie's Jems Review and a $25 Gift Certificate Giv...
- Are You Swaggin' with Swagbucks Yet?
- Support Your Local Businesses on November 26
- MyView Panel ~ Sign Up, Complete Surveys and Earn ...
- Hopping for your Honey Giveaway Blog Hop
- Ring Ring Ring Review - Beautiful Jewelry!
- Progressive International Motorcycle Show and Beau...
- Skin-Peel Review - Coming Soon!
- The Slice™ Safety Cutter Review
- Winner of the H&K Handbags Coin Purse Giveaway!
- Blaze Nail Lacquer Review
- Pre-Fense Hand Sanitizer Review and Giveaway
- Win a jar of Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Hair ...
- H&K Handbags - Coin Purse Giveaway - Ends Tonight!...
- Happy Monday Morning!
- Knotheads Woodshed Review
- To My Fellow Bloggers and Followers..
- The Stitch and Fold Review
- Kelly Van Gogh Hair Color Review and Giveaway
- Buffalo Girls Design Review
- Bloggers and Sponsors Wanted for Hopping for your ...
- Sarah Leora Review
- Winner of the Nelia P.K. Designs Giveaway...
- Mary Alison Handbags Review and $40 Gift Certifica...
- Kawaii Buddies Review
- Hurry...2 Giveaways ending soon!!
- My Caring Cross Review and Giveaway
- MyEyeglassCase.com Giveaway
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
7:00 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
Today I would like to introduce you to and Etsy shop called Sarah Leora.
A little bit about Sarah (from her website)
"Hey! My name is Sarah Silverman (not the comedian). I design clothing inspired by all feminine things. I also paint and illustrate zine (home made magazines). I love movies and celebrities with great style!!"
Sarah Leora offers some very unique and impressive style of clothes. I love the designs and originality of each garment. If you love to stand out and make a statement then you MUST visit Sarah Leora and check out her clothing line.
Not only are there clothes, there are original illustrations and books and zines.
How pretty are these original water color illustrations??!! Love them! I love water color, but I sure couldn't paint anything like this.
If your into fashion, at an affordable price, then head on over the Sara Leora's and have a look around.