I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- 2012 (204)
- Winners to announce and some much needed clarifica...
- Algebrator by Softmath Review
- Skin Free Skincare Review and $30 Gift Certificate...
- Two giveaways have ended and two winners to announ...
- Google Friend Connect going away...hmmm
- Haute Look high-end fashion at up to 80% discounts...
- Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Review and Giveawa...
- Auric Blends Frangrances Review and Giveaway over ...
- Judie's Jems Review and a $25 Gift Certificate Giv...
- Are You Swaggin' with Swagbucks Yet?
- Support Your Local Businesses on November 26
- MyView Panel ~ Sign Up, Complete Surveys and Earn ...
- Hopping for your Honey Giveaway Blog Hop
- Ring Ring Ring Review - Beautiful Jewelry!
- Progressive International Motorcycle Show and Beau...
- Skin-Peel Review - Coming Soon!
- The Slice™ Safety Cutter Review
- Winner of the H&K Handbags Coin Purse Giveaway!
- Blaze Nail Lacquer Review
- Pre-Fense Hand Sanitizer Review and Giveaway
- Win a jar of Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Hair ...
- H&K Handbags - Coin Purse Giveaway - Ends Tonight!...
- Happy Monday Morning!
- Knotheads Woodshed Review
- To My Fellow Bloggers and Followers..
- The Stitch and Fold Review
- Kelly Van Gogh Hair Color Review and Giveaway
- Buffalo Girls Design Review
- Bloggers and Sponsors Wanted for Hopping for your ...
- Sarah Leora Review
- Winner of the Nelia P.K. Designs Giveaway...
- Mary Alison Handbags Review and $40 Gift Certifica...
- Kawaii Buddies Review
- Hurry...2 Giveaways ending soon!!
- My Caring Cross Review and Giveaway
- MyEyeglassCase.com Giveaway
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
7:38 PM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
I have had 2 fabulous giveaways come to a close so now it's time to announce some winners!!
The winners of the 2 sets of Sunglass Cases from MyEyeglassCase.com are ...... Dana Beeman and Robin Quick!!! .
The winner of the My Caring Cross is ...... Shirley Pebbles!!!
Congratulations ladies! Didn't win this time? That's ok, I have a lot more giveaways going on and more to come!
Now, for some MUCH needed clarification when it comes to entering into my giveaways. This last giveaway, I had to delete tons of entries due to people not following instructions. First off, when you follow me via GFC, I ask that you please leave your username. There is a reason for this; I have no way of knowing under which name you follow my blog. Same with Networked Blogs, Facebook, and Twitter...it's very important that you leave your username. Also, please leave the link to your tweets about the giveaway. I have no way of knowing if you actually tweeted or not.
I really hate when I have to delete entries, but I must be fair for everyone else that followed the instructions. So I ask, from now on, please make sure that ALL boxes are filled out. Even if it doesn't ask for specific information, please leave something. If I ask for a vote, just note that you voted.
I really appreciate ALL of my wonderful readers and I want every one of you to have a fair chance of winning one of my fabulous giveaways.
Thank you for understanding :)