I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- 2012 (204)
- Winners to announce and some much needed clarifica...
- Algebrator by Softmath Review
- Skin Free Skincare Review and $30 Gift Certificate...
- Two giveaways have ended and two winners to announ...
- Google Friend Connect going away...hmmm
- Haute Look high-end fashion at up to 80% discounts...
- Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Review and Giveawa...
- Auric Blends Frangrances Review and Giveaway over ...
- Judie's Jems Review and a $25 Gift Certificate Giv...
- Are You Swaggin' with Swagbucks Yet?
- Support Your Local Businesses on November 26
- MyView Panel ~ Sign Up, Complete Surveys and Earn ...
- Hopping for your Honey Giveaway Blog Hop
- Ring Ring Ring Review - Beautiful Jewelry!
- Progressive International Motorcycle Show and Beau...
- Skin-Peel Review - Coming Soon!
- The Slice™ Safety Cutter Review
- Winner of the H&K Handbags Coin Purse Giveaway!
- Blaze Nail Lacquer Review
- Pre-Fense Hand Sanitizer Review and Giveaway
- Win a jar of Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Hair ...
- H&K Handbags - Coin Purse Giveaway - Ends Tonight!...
- Happy Monday Morning!
- Knotheads Woodshed Review
- To My Fellow Bloggers and Followers..
- The Stitch and Fold Review
- Kelly Van Gogh Hair Color Review and Giveaway
- Buffalo Girls Design Review
- Bloggers and Sponsors Wanted for Hopping for your ...
- Sarah Leora Review
- Winner of the Nelia P.K. Designs Giveaway...
- Mary Alison Handbags Review and $40 Gift Certifica...
- Kawaii Buddies Review
- Hurry...2 Giveaways ending soon!!
- My Caring Cross Review and Giveaway
- MyEyeglassCase.com Giveaway
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
6:00 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
Blaze color change nail polish lacquers by SolarActive are 'solemates' specially made to be worn together.
The Blaze nail polish lacquer and product line includes over 40 brilliant shades of top selling creamy polishes including matte, glitter, pearlescent, and fluorescent colors. Blaze color changing nail polish lacquer is one shade indoors and like magic...just add the sun for the 'solemate' color to appear. Changes color in the sun, no matter the season!
Blaze's new formula is designed to increase flexibility, durability, wear and gloss. Blaze nail polish lacquer is a long-wearing formula providing a tough, durable chip-resistant finish with UV protection to prevent discoloration.
Free from Formaldehyde, Toluene & DBP.
Now onto my review...
I was given 2 colors for my review. I have got to say that these polishes are fabulous. I left it on my fingernails for around 7 days and after day 5, they barely started to chip. I do a lot of typing and washing dishes, so that says a lot! The polish goes on super smooth and after about 3 minutes, my nails were completely dry and ready for abuse.
First up is the Crushed Ice to Brandy Chaser (love that name combination). This is a gold glitter nail polish lacquer. I'm normally not too fond of glitter but this one was really pretty and the glitter flakes were nice and small and gave off TONS of sparkle. It goes on gold and changes to a beautiful golden rust color...love it!
|AFTER 2 COATS|
|AFTER 3 COATS|
Next, I reviewed Sheer Bliss to Black Ice. This goes in clear and changes to a very light smokey gray color, after 2 coats and then a medium-dark smokey gray after 3 coats.. This one is my favorite out of the two. I don't really like to wear nail polish on my fingernails, so the clear was perfect for me. I REALLY love the color it changes to. One thing though, make sure your application is even or you will definitely see streaks when it changes color.
|AFTER 2 COATS|
|AFTER 3 COATS|
My overall impression, on a scale of 1-10, I would rate this fabulous product a 9. I was HIGHLY impressed with the quality and the durability of the polish. My daughter fell in love, as did I, the minute she walked outside and witnessed the color change. Will I be buying this product in the future....YES! I plan on buying more and giving them as stocking stuffers to my 2 oldest girls. When summer rolls around, I will be stocking up...I love to keep my tootsies painted.
Where to buy: You can go to http://www.solaractiveintl.com and purchase a .45 oz. bottle for only 12.95!
*Disclaimer: I was given the mentioned product in exchange for my honest review. All opinions expressed are my own.*