I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- 2012 (204)
- Winners to announce and some much needed clarifica...
- Algebrator by Softmath Review
- Skin Free Skincare Review and $30 Gift Certificate...
- Two giveaways have ended and two winners to announ...
- Google Friend Connect going away...hmmm
- Haute Look high-end fashion at up to 80% discounts...
- Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Review and Giveawa...
- Auric Blends Frangrances Review and Giveaway over ...
- Judie's Jems Review and a $25 Gift Certificate Giv...
- Are You Swaggin' with Swagbucks Yet?
- Support Your Local Businesses on November 26
- MyView Panel ~ Sign Up, Complete Surveys and Earn ...
- Hopping for your Honey Giveaway Blog Hop
- Ring Ring Ring Review - Beautiful Jewelry!
- Progressive International Motorcycle Show and Beau...
- Skin-Peel Review - Coming Soon!
- The Slice™ Safety Cutter Review
- Winner of the H&K Handbags Coin Purse Giveaway!
- Blaze Nail Lacquer Review
- Pre-Fense Hand Sanitizer Review and Giveaway
- Win a jar of Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Hair ...
- H&K Handbags - Coin Purse Giveaway - Ends Tonight!...
- Happy Monday Morning!
- Knotheads Woodshed Review
- To My Fellow Bloggers and Followers..
- The Stitch and Fold Review
- Kelly Van Gogh Hair Color Review and Giveaway
- Buffalo Girls Design Review
- Bloggers and Sponsors Wanted for Hopping for your ...
- Sarah Leora Review
- Winner of the Nelia P.K. Designs Giveaway...
- Mary Alison Handbags Review and $40 Gift Certifica...
- Kawaii Buddies Review
- Hurry...2 Giveaways ending soon!!
- My Caring Cross Review and Giveaway
- MyEyeglassCase.com Giveaway
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, November 18, 2011
2:36 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
Sponsored by Tomoson.com
If you are looking for an event that provides excitement, entertainment and value for the whole family, look no further - the Progressive International Motorcycle Shows provide the perfect daycation. The Shows feature numerous engaging and interactive exhibitions including opportunities to become an artist for a day by using a digital paint can to design your own bike and to see a thrilling stunt show featuring the Smage Brothers, made famous by an impressive top 10 finish in a nationwide television talent competition. Additionally, every Sunday, the Progressive International Motorcycle Shows features “Family Day”, in which kids under 12 get in free with a paid family member.
If you love motorcycles and want to have a great time with the family, then you MUST attend this show!
If you live in or near any of these cities and you want more information or to purchase tickets, go to www.motorcycleshows.com
If you plan on attending this event and you would like $2 off of your ticket purchase, just use promo code MOTOINFO.
Now, if the show hasn't got you excited enough, Progressive International Motorcycle Show as generously offered to give one of my readers the chance to win a Beauty Basket! This contest if open to the US and close on December 7, 2011. Good luck to all!