I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- 2012 (204)
- Winners to announce and some much needed clarifica...
- Algebrator by Softmath Review
- Skin Free Skincare Review and $30 Gift Certificate...
- Two giveaways have ended and two winners to announ...
- Google Friend Connect going away...hmmm
- Haute Look high-end fashion at up to 80% discounts...
- Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Review and Giveawa...
- Auric Blends Frangrances Review and Giveaway over ...
- Judie's Jems Review and a $25 Gift Certificate Giv...
- Are You Swaggin' with Swagbucks Yet?
- Support Your Local Businesses on November 26
- MyView Panel ~ Sign Up, Complete Surveys and Earn ...
- Hopping for your Honey Giveaway Blog Hop
- Ring Ring Ring Review - Beautiful Jewelry!
- Progressive International Motorcycle Show and Beau...
- Skin-Peel Review - Coming Soon!
- The Slice™ Safety Cutter Review
- Winner of the H&K Handbags Coin Purse Giveaway!
- Blaze Nail Lacquer Review
- Pre-Fense Hand Sanitizer Review and Giveaway
- Win a jar of Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Hair ...
- H&K Handbags - Coin Purse Giveaway - Ends Tonight!...
- Happy Monday Morning!
- Knotheads Woodshed Review
- To My Fellow Bloggers and Followers..
- The Stitch and Fold Review
- Kelly Van Gogh Hair Color Review and Giveaway
- Buffalo Girls Design Review
- Bloggers and Sponsors Wanted for Hopping for your ...
- Sarah Leora Review
- Winner of the Nelia P.K. Designs Giveaway...
- Mary Alison Handbags Review and $40 Gift Certifica...
- Kawaii Buddies Review
- Hurry...2 Giveaways ending soon!!
- My Caring Cross Review and Giveaway
- MyEyeglassCase.com Giveaway
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, November 11, 2011
5:00 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
The Stitch and Fold is a SUPER cute shop that offers crocheted critters and origami, all handmade in the wonderful England, UK. You will also find amigurumi and greeting cards.
Here is a little bit about Stasya!
I have a bit of a weakness when it comes to pretty paper and soft, quality yarn. I love to turn them - fold by fold or stitch by stitch - into adorable animals, flowers and ornaments.
I am a university student who otherwise spends my time reading articles and writing essays. Apart from crafting, I also love gardening - in particular growing flowers, veg and fruit.
- 10% goes towards "Teach a Man to Fish", a charity that supportseducation projects in developing countries.
- 10% goes towards "Médecins Sans Frontières" (MSF), who aim to provide medical aid in areas of need.
I just LOVE the Crocheted Pig, Crocheted Plushie Elephant, and the Crocheted Red Toadstool Mushroom! Aren't they just the cutest?
I also spotted some super cute keychains...
If you love crocheted items and you're looking for some SUPER cute and AWESOME items, then stop by The Stitch and Fold...you're gonna love it!
*This month is Stitch and Fold's Etsy-versary and Stasya will take 15% off your entire purchase by using the coupon code SALE15*