I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- 2012 (204)
- Winners to announce and some much needed clarifica...
- Algebrator by Softmath Review
- Skin Free Skincare Review and $30 Gift Certificate...
- Two giveaways have ended and two winners to announ...
- Google Friend Connect going away...hmmm
- Haute Look high-end fashion at up to 80% discounts...
- Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Review and Giveawa...
- Auric Blends Frangrances Review and Giveaway over ...
- Judie's Jems Review and a $25 Gift Certificate Giv...
- Are You Swaggin' with Swagbucks Yet?
- Support Your Local Businesses on November 26
- MyView Panel ~ Sign Up, Complete Surveys and Earn ...
- Hopping for your Honey Giveaway Blog Hop
- Ring Ring Ring Review - Beautiful Jewelry!
- Progressive International Motorcycle Show and Beau...
- Skin-Peel Review - Coming Soon!
- The Slice™ Safety Cutter Review
- Winner of the H&K Handbags Coin Purse Giveaway!
- Blaze Nail Lacquer Review
- Pre-Fense Hand Sanitizer Review and Giveaway
- Win a jar of Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Hair ...
- H&K Handbags - Coin Purse Giveaway - Ends Tonight!...
- Happy Monday Morning!
- Knotheads Woodshed Review
- To My Fellow Bloggers and Followers..
- The Stitch and Fold Review
- Kelly Van Gogh Hair Color Review and Giveaway
- Buffalo Girls Design Review
- Bloggers and Sponsors Wanted for Hopping for your ...
- Sarah Leora Review
- Winner of the Nelia P.K. Designs Giveaway...
- Mary Alison Handbags Review and $40 Gift Certifica...
- Kawaii Buddies Review
- Hurry...2 Giveaways ending soon!!
- My Caring Cross Review and Giveaway
- MyEyeglassCase.com Giveaway
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
2:44 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
"I've been making jewelry for the last 5 years. The way I started was actually being diagnosed with fibromyalgia about 7 years ago. I was couch bound for about 2 years before they figured out what was wrong with me. I was in a very bad place and just couldn't live like that anymore. Its how I discovered my talent having all that time on my hands. I always say that making jewelry saved my life. Its given me back my purpose in life. To be so passionate about something is simply AWESOME. I LOVE what I do!!! I make all types of jewelry. Alot of love goes into every piece I make. I hope you love my creations as much as I do."
Judie's Jems is definitely one of a kind when it comes to her jewelry! You MUST believe me when I say this... just take a look at the Huge Rhinestone Flower Freshwater Pearl Necklace, above. Isn't that a gorgeous piece of jewelry?!! Simply breathtaking. Judie made this necklace out of freshwater pearls and a brooch that was turned into a pendant. One of kind necklace. The pendent clearly has a lot of beautiful sparkle to it; you are sure to stand out on a night out with your spouse or a night out with the girls.
Its finished in sterling silver plate chain and hdwr. It measures 17" and will extend to 19".
To the left, you will see a Peacock Crystal Swarovski Crystal Pendant Necklace. This piece was also created by turning a brooch into a pendant. This is another "leave you breathless" piece of work.
This pendant measures 1 3/4" in length and 2 1/4" across. I did the rest of the necklace in 6mm swarovski crystals in lavender ab and tibetan silver accent beads.
You must visit her Etsy shop and check out the other pieces Judie has created.
Below, you will see some other gorgeous pieces that I randomly selected.
Now onto the fun stuff...
Honestly, you are going to have a hard time picking something out. Everything is just simply gorgeous.
The contest is open Internationally and will end on December 11, 2011. Good luck to all!
*Disclaimer* I was not paid monetarily, or given an item, for this review. All opinions expressed are my own.