I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- 2012 (204)
- Winners to announce and some much needed clarifica...
- Algebrator by Softmath Review
- Skin Free Skincare Review and $30 Gift Certificate...
- Two giveaways have ended and two winners to announ...
- Google Friend Connect going away...hmmm
- Haute Look high-end fashion at up to 80% discounts...
- Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Review and Giveawa...
- Auric Blends Frangrances Review and Giveaway over ...
- Judie's Jems Review and a $25 Gift Certificate Giv...
- Are You Swaggin' with Swagbucks Yet?
- Support Your Local Businesses on November 26
- MyView Panel ~ Sign Up, Complete Surveys and Earn ...
- Hopping for your Honey Giveaway Blog Hop
- Ring Ring Ring Review - Beautiful Jewelry!
- Progressive International Motorcycle Show and Beau...
- Skin-Peel Review - Coming Soon!
- The Slice™ Safety Cutter Review
- Winner of the H&K Handbags Coin Purse Giveaway!
- Blaze Nail Lacquer Review
- Pre-Fense Hand Sanitizer Review and Giveaway
- Win a jar of Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Hair ...
- H&K Handbags - Coin Purse Giveaway - Ends Tonight!...
- Happy Monday Morning!
- Knotheads Woodshed Review
- To My Fellow Bloggers and Followers..
- The Stitch and Fold Review
- Kelly Van Gogh Hair Color Review and Giveaway
- Buffalo Girls Design Review
- Bloggers and Sponsors Wanted for Hopping for your ...
- Sarah Leora Review
- Winner of the Nelia P.K. Designs Giveaway...
- Mary Alison Handbags Review and $40 Gift Certifica...
- Kawaii Buddies Review
- Hurry...2 Giveaways ending soon!!
- My Caring Cross Review and Giveaway
- MyEyeglassCase.com Giveaway
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
5:00 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
Couponing and Reviewing in Texas and If Only Life Could Be That Simple will host their first ever “Hopping for your Honey” giveaway blog hop! We are looking for sponsors and bloggers to participate. I’m also looking for any bloggers who would like to be co-hosts.
If your a blogger, you would want to participate to
- increase traffic and followers to your blog, Facebook, Twitter and any other social media site
- increase your exposure
- meet other bloggers
- HAVE FUN and win a cash prize!
If your a sponsor, you would want to participate to
- increase exposure of your product
- increase traffic to your site and other social media sites
Things you should know:
- There is a $10.00 fee to be paid by each participating blogger (this is non-refundable). Please send payment via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org (please send as a gift so no fees are charged). This payment will go towards the blogger and participant grand monetary prizes.Please make sure you send your blog name and link in the message area on PayPal so I can add you to the linky to be used on all blogs.
- Please grab the button below and post on your site to gain exposure to the event.
- The event will start and your giveaway is expected to be live on February 1 at midnight and will end on February 14th at 11:59 pm. Please don’t start and end your giveaway before or after the Hop time frame.
- This is my first BIG HOP to host, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know.http://couponingreviewingintexas.com/
Labels: blog hop giveaway