I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- Hopping For Your Honey Huge Blog Hop G!veaway Pr!z...
- Winner of the Monave Minerals Try Me Set is....
- Hopping For Your Honey Blog Hop Giveaway Prize Pre...
- ENDED~Beecology Review and Bee-utiful G!veaway!
- Hopping For Your Honey Blog Hop HUGE G!veaway Priz...
- ENDED~Kristine's Shower Review and a Yummy G!veawa...
- Chocolate Handbag G!veaway over at Frugal Beauty!
- The Winner of the $20 GC to Sunglass Warehouse is....
- Candle Review Opportunity for Bloggers!
- Next Week is Spirit Week at Swagbucks!!!
- Leading Lady Full Figure Bra Review and G!veaway!
- Wanna win A LOT of new makeup? Check out Beauty C...
- TangerineLuLu jewelry review and an awesome $30 GC...
- Carry a gorgeous tote with a special meaning from ...
- Paparazzi Jewelry Review and Awesome Giveaway!
- Hair a little dry? Win a bottle of Tropical Tradit...
- Rafflecopter Launch Party Giveaway!
- Mouthwatering Aunt Nee's Salsa Mix Review
- Would love my readers opinions on products to revi...
- HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- New Year, New Giveaway- Monave Mineral Makeup Revi...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
7:00 PM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
As some of you are aware, Couponing & Reviewing in Texas, Whirlwind of Surprises, Going Crazy, Wanna Go? and myself are hosting a huge giveaway from February 1-14. There will be some FABULOUS prizes and today I'm excited to tell you about a few of them.
One of our sponsors is Nelia P.K. Designs. She sponsored my very first giveaway and I am overly excited to have her as one of our sponsors for this event. You can read my review on Nelia P.K. Designs here. Nelia has graciously decided to donate this beautiful necklace (as you can see to the left) as one of the prizes.
|Come What May - blush|
Bohemian at heart and eclectic by nature, the soul of Everyday Minerals is deeply rooted in the natural beauty of every woman. We are organic, vegan and eco-friendly, and specialize in an innovative collection of products with a spectrum of over 300 vibrant colors and shades that flatter virtually every skin tone. Innovation is an important ingredient in our recipe for success, as the constant desire to uphold a pioneering sense of creativity is what keeps our ideas and products fantastically fresh.
I have been using Everyday Minerals for a while now and I am in love with the quality of these products. I have several of their blushes and eye shadows and love every single one of them. The great people at Everyday Minerals have graciously decided to donate one makeup brush, one eye shadow and one blush of the winner's choice. You're going to love Everyday Minerals. (The blush, eye shadow, and brush are just example pictures to show off the products)
|Elevate - Eyeshadow|
|Long Handled Kabuki Brush|
Next up is Hoop-La Earrings. Wow, how I love the earrings. I did a review and giveaway a while back and had such great success that I just had to ask Mandy if she would be one of our sponsors. She happily agreed! Check out my review here. One lucky winner is going to win some awesome earrings! I absolutely love mine and wear them quite a bit. To the left you will have an idea of what you will win. There are TONS of different designs and colors so head on over there and check it out. You are going to find a pair that you will absolutely fall in love with!
Next we have Christina Greene Designs. Oh how I love her pieces. I did a review a while back, check it out here. Christina Greene Designs offers beautiful necklaces, bracelets, earrings, Rodeo Wear, Vintage Designs, and a College Collection. Head on over to her website and check out her beautiful pieces. Christina has generously offered to donate a GORGEOUS pair of Turquoise Teardrop earrings (pictured on the right). Stunning, aren't they! I envy the person who gets to wear these beauties!
That's it for today! Tune in tomorrow for the spotlighting of more sponsors! ONE lucky gal/guy is going to win ALL of the items you will see today and over the next few days. LUCKY YOU!