I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- Hopping For Your Honey Huge Blog Hop G!veaway Pr!z...
- Winner of the Monave Minerals Try Me Set is....
- Hopping For Your Honey Blog Hop Giveaway Prize Pre...
- ENDED~Beecology Review and Bee-utiful G!veaway!
- Hopping For Your Honey Blog Hop HUGE G!veaway Priz...
- ENDED~Kristine's Shower Review and a Yummy G!veawa...
- Chocolate Handbag G!veaway over at Frugal Beauty!
- The Winner of the $20 GC to Sunglass Warehouse is....
- Candle Review Opportunity for Bloggers!
- Next Week is Spirit Week at Swagbucks!!!
- Leading Lady Full Figure Bra Review and G!veaway!
- Wanna win A LOT of new makeup? Check out Beauty C...
- TangerineLuLu jewelry review and an awesome $30 GC...
- Carry a gorgeous tote with a special meaning from ...
- Paparazzi Jewelry Review and Awesome Giveaway!
- Hair a little dry? Win a bottle of Tropical Tradit...
- Rafflecopter Launch Party Giveaway!
- Mouthwatering Aunt Nee's Salsa Mix Review
- Would love my readers opinions on products to revi...
- HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- New Year, New Giveaway- Monave Mineral Makeup Revi...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, January 9, 2012
12:01 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
Paparazzi sells some gorgeous affordable jewelry and hair accessories for only $5!! WHAT?? Yes, FIVE whole dollars! I'm telling you, that price just can't be beat.
I got in touch with Mandi, a Paparazzi Independent Consultant, and she sent me this beautiful necklace and earring set. I can't believe that this set is only $5! It's gorgeous and doesn't look cheap what-so-ever. I was pleasantly surprised and super excited to wear it. I think that a really pretty necklace just helps to complete any outfit! When that necklace is only $5, that makes it just that much more sweet :)
I love long necklaces and this one certainly did not disappoint. It came with a cute little pair of earrings; I'm not so much into small earrings so my daughter gladly accepting them. I love how the necklace ties with a ribbon tie..so cute!
I had heard of Paparazzi but I had no idea that their jewelry was only $5! I will most definitely be purchasing some jewelry from them (Mandi, that is) in the future!
How would you like to become a Paparazzi Independent Consultant? Well, it's super easy. Here are a few details about the program (from their website).
Take the fun to a whole new level and become a Paparazzi Independent Consultant. As a Consultant host your own parties, or sponsor and support another Hostess in their parties. As an Independent Consultant you supply the inventory of each party you host or sponsor – and you earn all the profits! As an Independent Consultant you are able to purchase your inventory at wholesale price and then retail the product through shows or parties at the suggested full retail price giving you a 45% direct commission on all jewelry sold.
You can find out more information by going to their website HERE. From there, you can request more info or you can just sign up on the spot. What an awesome opportunity!
You can connect with Mandi on her facebook HERE.
HOW TO WIN! Two lucky readers will have the chance to win any item of their choosing! How cool is that! Thank you Mandi for being so generous!!! Just fill out the rafflecopter form below to enter. Contest is open to the US only and will end on February 7, 2012. Good luck to all!
*Disclosure: I was given the mentioned product to facilitate this review. I was not paid monetarily and all opinions are 100% my own.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Labels: earrings, giveaways, jewelry, necklace, Paparazzi Jewelry, Paparazzi Jewelry by Mandi, reviews