I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- Hopping For Your Honey Huge Blog Hop G!veaway Pr!z...
- Winner of the Monave Minerals Try Me Set is....
- Hopping For Your Honey Blog Hop Giveaway Prize Pre...
- ENDED~Beecology Review and Bee-utiful G!veaway!
- Hopping For Your Honey Blog Hop HUGE G!veaway Priz...
- ENDED~Kristine's Shower Review and a Yummy G!veawa...
- Chocolate Handbag G!veaway over at Frugal Beauty!
- The Winner of the $20 GC to Sunglass Warehouse is....
- Candle Review Opportunity for Bloggers!
- Next Week is Spirit Week at Swagbucks!!!
- Leading Lady Full Figure Bra Review and G!veaway!
- Wanna win A LOT of new makeup? Check out Beauty C...
- TangerineLuLu jewelry review and an awesome $30 GC...
- Carry a gorgeous tote with a special meaning from ...
- Paparazzi Jewelry Review and Awesome Giveaway!
- Hair a little dry? Win a bottle of Tropical Tradit...
- Rafflecopter Launch Party Giveaway!
- Mouthwatering Aunt Nee's Salsa Mix Review
- Would love my readers opinions on products to revi...
- HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- New Year, New Giveaway- Monave Mineral Makeup Revi...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, January 9, 2012
12:01 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
From their website
Coconut oil has been used for hair treatment in coconut producing countries such as India and the Philippines for thousands of years. Studies in India have been done on how effective various oils are on treating damaged hair.
Tropical Traditions has formulated three different hair oils using our organic Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil along with other high quality organic oils known to nourish hair. Along with the base of organic Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil, we included organic jojoba oil, organic macadamia nut oil, organic rosehip oil, organic shea butter, and organic carrot seed oil in each formulation. Two of the formulations are scented with the highest quality organic essential oils available, imported from France: Rosemary and Lavender. There are no other ingredients besides these high quality organic oils: NO SILICONES, NO SULFATES, and NO ALCOHOLS.
Organic Hair Oils. The Organic Hair Oils can be used for dry scalp problems, as a deep conditioner, leave in conditioner, or shine serum. This stuff does not feel thick or heavy; it has a very light feel to it with a lovely fresh lavender scent. I first tried it as a deep conditioner. I really didn't see a noticeable difference after leaving it in my hair, under a hard hat hair dryer, for 15 minutes. So, I decided to use it as a leave in conditioner. First off, A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY, so this must be used sparingly or you will end up with super greasy hair. Using Organic Hair Oils as a leave-in conditioner is by far my favorite way to use it. I have truly noticed a difference in how my SUPER dry ends look after my hair naturally dries.
I chose the lavender scent, well, because I LOVE the smell of lavander. Organic Hair Oils come in Lavender, Unscented, and Rosemary. They all have the same ingredients, just the two are naturally scented. I use this daily and really love how my hair is looking. This bottle is going to last me forever! Just remember, a little goes a long way :)
When used as a shine serum, I didn't notice a huge amount of shine; there was some there, just not as much as I would have liked.
All in all, I rate this product an 8 out of 10. I would have loved to have seen a difference by using it as a deep conditioner and would have loved to have seen more shine when used as a shine serum but I absolutely love the results I get from using it as a leave-in. With that said, I will definitely be purchasing another bottle once I have used up the other.
WHERE TO BUY: You can purchase Tropical Traditions Organic Hair Oils straight from their website HERE.
HOW TO WIN: YOU can win a bottle Tropical Traditions Organic Hair Oils all for you yourself! Just enter using the rafflecopter form below. This contest is open to the US and Canada and will end on February 7, 2012. Good luck to all!
*Disclosure: I was given the mentioned product to facilitate this review. I was not paid monetarily and all opinions are 100% my own.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Labels: giveaways, hair, leave-in treatment, Organic Hair Oils, reviews, shine serum, Tropical Traditions