I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- Hopping For Your Honey Huge Blog Hop G!veaway Pr!z...
- Winner of the Monave Minerals Try Me Set is....
- Hopping For Your Honey Blog Hop Giveaway Prize Pre...
- ENDED~Beecology Review and Bee-utiful G!veaway!
- Hopping For Your Honey Blog Hop HUGE G!veaway Priz...
- ENDED~Kristine's Shower Review and a Yummy G!veawa...
- Chocolate Handbag G!veaway over at Frugal Beauty!
- The Winner of the $20 GC to Sunglass Warehouse is....
- Candle Review Opportunity for Bloggers!
- Next Week is Spirit Week at Swagbucks!!!
- Leading Lady Full Figure Bra Review and G!veaway!
- Wanna win A LOT of new makeup? Check out Beauty C...
- TangerineLuLu jewelry review and an awesome $30 GC...
- Carry a gorgeous tote with a special meaning from ...
- Paparazzi Jewelry Review and Awesome Giveaway!
- Hair a little dry? Win a bottle of Tropical Tradit...
- Rafflecopter Launch Party Giveaway!
- Mouthwatering Aunt Nee's Salsa Mix Review
- Would love my readers opinions on products to revi...
- HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- New Year, New Giveaway- Monave Mineral Makeup Revi...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, January 27, 2012
1:00 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
This is part 2 of the Hopping for your Honey Blog Hop Huge Giveaway prize preview! Whew, that was a mouthful!
Another prize, in the giveaway, will be a $25 GC to Red Tulip Boutique. The Red Tulip Boutique carries everything from handbags, flip flops, earrings, crosses, home decor, rings watches, and the list goes on and on. Check out their fabulous shop today. If you would like to read the review on Red Tulip Boutique, click here.
CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT
Any couple can play the starring roles in these novels - as hero or heroine - how cool is that? With dozens of books and eBooks set in exotic locations around the world, there's something for everyone (even vampire, detective, golf and historical fiction). Our authors blend action and romance to produce fun, campy books for a one-of-a-kind gift or keepsake.
This is one of the neatest things I've seen! What a perfect Valentines Day gift to give or receive. YourNovel.com has generously donated $50 to go towards your purchase of your very own personalized romance novel. How awesome is that?
Well, that's it for today! Stay tuned for the unveiling of the rest of the prizes, tomorrow! I'm so excited about this giveaway and hope you will come back and enter on February 1st!!!