I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- Hopping For Your Honey Huge Blog Hop G!veaway Pr!z...
- Winner of the Monave Minerals Try Me Set is....
- Hopping For Your Honey Blog Hop Giveaway Prize Pre...
- ENDED~Beecology Review and Bee-utiful G!veaway!
- Hopping For Your Honey Blog Hop HUGE G!veaway Priz...
- ENDED~Kristine's Shower Review and a Yummy G!veawa...
- Chocolate Handbag G!veaway over at Frugal Beauty!
- The Winner of the $20 GC to Sunglass Warehouse is....
- Candle Review Opportunity for Bloggers!
- Next Week is Spirit Week at Swagbucks!!!
- Leading Lady Full Figure Bra Review and G!veaway!
- Wanna win A LOT of new makeup? Check out Beauty C...
- TangerineLuLu jewelry review and an awesome $30 GC...
- Carry a gorgeous tote with a special meaning from ...
- Paparazzi Jewelry Review and Awesome Giveaway!
- Hair a little dry? Win a bottle of Tropical Tradit...
- Rafflecopter Launch Party Giveaway!
- Mouthwatering Aunt Nee's Salsa Mix Review
- Would love my readers opinions on products to revi...
- HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- New Year, New Giveaway- Monave Mineral Makeup Revi...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
2:02 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
Quality since March 2002!
Once you've tried my products, there is NO substitute.
You will always receive quality products from Kristine's Shower & I wouldn't have it any other way!
I had the absolute pleasure of reviewing a couple of items from Kristine's Shower. Jenny so kindly sent me 1 Shea butter Body Sorbet in Appleberry, a bar of 100% soap in Sweet Pea, and a bath bomb in Citrus Safari. Once I preceded to open the package an aroma, like no other, graced my senses. I was blown away by how wonderful these products smelled and I hadn't even opened the products, themselves, yet! It was so hard to wait for nightfall that I decided I would take an early bath, hehe.
I was most excited about trying the bath bomb. Honestly, I've heard of bath bombs as far back as I can remember, but I have never used any! I ran some bath water and gently placed the bath bomb into the tub. I fizzed up nicely and I felt like my 2 year old; just waiting, with anticipation, to jump inside the tub! I had a very relaxing experience and the smell was just pure heaven. Once I was done, I dried off and waited to see how my skin would feel. After an hour, I noticed that my skin was just as soft as it was when I first dried off. I was absolutely impressed by this bath bomb!
Next I tried the Shea Butter Body Sorbet in Appleberry. The sorbet has a nice thick consistency, which I love, and smells SO good! I tend to assume that a thicker consistency equals tons more moisturizing but I have found, with other products, that isn't the case. With the Shea Butter Body Sorbet, thicker consistency DOES equal tons more moisturizing! This stuff is amazing on my increasingly dry hands and elbows. Two hours later, my hands and elbows are still silky smooth. The smell isn't too strong and as the day goes by, it leaves a nice light scent behind.
Last but not least, I tried the 100% soap in Sweat Pea. These soaps are made with vegetable and nut butters and are made in small batches to ensure great quality! What I tend to notice about certain soaps is that they tend to leave my skin with a tight, dry feeling. I absolutely do NOT like that feeling at all! Well, once again, I was not disappointed. The soap smells soooo good and did not leave my skin with that dreadful, tight, dry feeling. It was very moisturizing, I must say!
I am so glad that I came across Kristine's Shower. I would have missed out on a fabulous company that makes some fabulous products and that would have been a shame!
I give Kristine's Shower 20 stars out of 10!!
You can purchase these fabulous products here directly from her website.
WANNA WIN SOME? Why yes, yes you do! One lucky reader is going to win a sample stacker (below) and have the same opportunity that I had to try out some awesome products. The contest is open to the US only and will end on February 17, 2012. Good luck to all!
*Disclaimer: I was given the mentioned products to facilitate this review. I was not paid monetarily and all reviews are 100% my own.