I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- Dale Earnhardt Jr fans - Join the Dew Crew!
- Jelly Bean Rug Review and Giveaway - US only ends ...
- Honey Girl Organics Review and Giveaway - 4 winner...
- Flatiron Experts Review
- Shielo - Summer Hair Needs Extra Care - Review and...
- Mineral Hygienics - A flawless complexion is just ...
- Thymes Goldleaf Parfum Review
- Aroma Rice Cooker/Steamer - Review and Giveaway - ...
- Travalo - Refillable Perfume Atomizer - Review and...
- Alight - Plus Size Clothes - Giveaway open to the ...
- Plexus Pink Drink Diva - Lose Weight Naturally!
- Sibu Beauty Review and Giveaway - US/CAN ends Augu...
- Balmers Naturals Monkey Balm - Baby Soft Skin For ...
- Reviva Labs Makeup Primer, Brighten & Lighten and ...
- ToiletTree Products - Bamboo 3 Piece Accessory Set...
- CitySlips - Foldable Ballet Flats - Review and Giv...
- Cool Pencil Case - Just In Time For School - Revie...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, August 17, 2012
2:40 AM | Posted by Rebecca IfOnlyLife | | Edit Post
CLICK ON ALL PHOTOS TO ENLARGE
Say hello to Travalo! Travalo is a refillable perfume atomizer that you can take with you anywhere you go. Simple, small, and easy to carry; you can take Travalo with you wherever you go. No more bulky perfume bottles to have to carry around with you. The size is so convenient that you can carry it around in your pocket! I have several perfumes that don't last worth a flip and I like to smell good all day long, so I carry my perfume bottle around so I can re-spray when necessary. With Travalo, all I have to do is pull out my my little spray bottle, squirt, and place it right back into my pocket. How about when you and your significant other, or girlfriends, are going out for the night? Not only do you want to look good, we want to smell good too. Travalo will fit perfectly into your clutch or wristlet for that quick "touch-up" of fragrance!
Ok, so you might be wondering how Travalo works. As you can see from the picture, the bottom of the atomizer contains a little suction-type hole. All you have to do is grab your favorite fragrance, remove the spray nozzle, place the suction hole over the perfume tube-type thing and start pumping. It took me a few times to get it right but, finally I started to see the perfume going into the atomizer. I call the little hole a suction hole since the perfume seems to suck right up into the atomizer.
The Travalo Elite (the one I reviewed) holds about 65 sprays. For me, that's just enough since I like to alternate my fragrances. You can change out your fragrance with a new one OR you can purchase multiple Travalo's. I like the shatterproof window in the front to show you how much spray you have left. That leaves out the guess work. Travalo is lightweight, yet sturdy and is about 86mm in height. It's made out of aircraft grade aluminum. The spray nozzle is the size of a regular perfume nozzle so you get a nice stream of fragrance. The Travalo Elite comes in 3 colors; gold, silver, and pink and will cost you $19.95. A little on the pricey side, for me, but it's so darn cute and convenient that I can overlook that price tag. These would make great gifts!
They have tons of cute atomizers; you're going to want to have more than one! Prices range from $12.99 to $24.95.
Travalo has so graciously given my readers the chance to purchase their own Travalo Elite for a discounted price. Use coupon code 'AUG50' to receive 50% off! Coupon is good for the Travalo Elite only.
One of my lucky US readers is going to win a Travalo of their own! Winner will receive a randomly chosen Travalo. This giveaway will end on August 31, 2012. Good luck to all!