I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- Dale Earnhardt Jr fans - Join the Dew Crew!
- Jelly Bean Rug Review and Giveaway - US only ends ...
- Honey Girl Organics Review and Giveaway - 4 winner...
- Flatiron Experts Review
- Shielo - Summer Hair Needs Extra Care - Review and...
- Mineral Hygienics - A flawless complexion is just ...
- Thymes Goldleaf Parfum Review
- Aroma Rice Cooker/Steamer - Review and Giveaway - ...
- Travalo - Refillable Perfume Atomizer - Review and...
- Alight - Plus Size Clothes - Giveaway open to the ...
- Plexus Pink Drink Diva - Lose Weight Naturally!
- Sibu Beauty Review and Giveaway - US/CAN ends Augu...
- Balmers Naturals Monkey Balm - Baby Soft Skin For ...
- Reviva Labs Makeup Primer, Brighten & Lighten and ...
- ToiletTree Products - Bamboo 3 Piece Accessory Set...
- CitySlips - Foldable Ballet Flats - Review and Giv...
- Cool Pencil Case - Just In Time For School - Revie...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, August 20, 2012
1:59 AM | Posted by Rebecca IfOnlyLife | | Edit Post
Are you a lover of various, fascinating smells? Thymes is the place to go when you are in need of that perfect fragrance for your home, or bath and body.
I was given the opportunity to review Thymes Gold Leaf Parfum. This fragrance is a very soft scent filled with soft floral notes accented by oriental and green notes. Although I loved this scent, I found it to be a more mature scent, not like the scents that I normally wear. First whiff of Gold Leaf immediately took me back to my childhood; this is the way that my granny would smell. I can't for the life of me remember what she used to wear but, Gold Leaf is a highly similar scent. I find myself spraying it on just so I can remember the days, from so long ago, with my granny. After spraying it on, my mom asked what that smell was and how it really smelled familiar. She loved the scent so I gladly gave it to her. I love to smell the scent on my mother just as she remembers the similar scent worn from her mother.
I would love to try out some of their other scents such as the yummy sounding Agave Nectar Cologne or the very intriguing Kimono Rose Cologne.
Their home fragrance collection looks wonderful, too. Check out some of their products such as their gorgeous candles and home decor:
Check out more from www.thymes.com.