I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- Dale Earnhardt Jr fans - Join the Dew Crew!
- Jelly Bean Rug Review and Giveaway - US only ends ...
- Honey Girl Organics Review and Giveaway - 4 winner...
- Flatiron Experts Review
- Shielo - Summer Hair Needs Extra Care - Review and...
- Mineral Hygienics - A flawless complexion is just ...
- Thymes Goldleaf Parfum Review
- Aroma Rice Cooker/Steamer - Review and Giveaway - ...
- Travalo - Refillable Perfume Atomizer - Review and...
- Alight - Plus Size Clothes - Giveaway open to the ...
- Plexus Pink Drink Diva - Lose Weight Naturally!
- Sibu Beauty Review and Giveaway - US/CAN ends Augu...
- Balmers Naturals Monkey Balm - Baby Soft Skin For ...
- Reviva Labs Makeup Primer, Brighten & Lighten and ...
- ToiletTree Products - Bamboo 3 Piece Accessory Set...
- CitySlips - Foldable Ballet Flats - Review and Giv...
- Cool Pencil Case - Just In Time For School - Revie...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, August 30, 2012
1:34 AM | Posted by Rebecca IfOnlyLife | | Edit Post
MadisonatMain.com is proud to announce the launch of our home decor consumer website. MadisonatMain.com is the culmination of over 100 years of combined experience in the Gift and Home Décor industry by the founders. This experience has given our team great instincts when it comes to recognizing trends in color and design.
Our goal at MadisonatMain.com is to bring great products at great prices to you, the consumer. From your first click on MadisonatMain.com, to the arrival of your purchase, every member of our team is dedicated to making your online shopping experience hassle free and satisfying.
I was given the opportunity to review a Jelly Bean Rug from Madison at Main. Jelly Bean Rugs come in a variety of colors and designs from bold, to soft and simple.
At times, I catch myself going into their room just to look at the rug. I just love the bold colors and the design. There was no way I was going to use this as a 'welcome' mat; it's just way too pretty!
Madison at Main offers a variety of Jelly Bean Rugs that are sure to suit every household. Check out some of the other super cute rugs they offer by visiting Madison at Main HERE.
Thanks to the generosity of Madison at Main, one lucky US reader is going to win a Jelly Bean Rug of their own! Giveaway will be open until September 14, 2012. Good luck to all!