I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- Dale Earnhardt Jr fans - Join the Dew Crew!
- Jelly Bean Rug Review and Giveaway - US only ends ...
- Honey Girl Organics Review and Giveaway - 4 winner...
- Flatiron Experts Review
- Shielo - Summer Hair Needs Extra Care - Review and...
- Mineral Hygienics - A flawless complexion is just ...
- Thymes Goldleaf Parfum Review
- Aroma Rice Cooker/Steamer - Review and Giveaway - ...
- Travalo - Refillable Perfume Atomizer - Review and...
- Alight - Plus Size Clothes - Giveaway open to the ...
- Plexus Pink Drink Diva - Lose Weight Naturally!
- Sibu Beauty Review and Giveaway - US/CAN ends Augu...
- Balmers Naturals Monkey Balm - Baby Soft Skin For ...
- Reviva Labs Makeup Primer, Brighten & Lighten and ...
- ToiletTree Products - Bamboo 3 Piece Accessory Set...
- CitySlips - Foldable Ballet Flats - Review and Giv...
- Cool Pencil Case - Just In Time For School - Revie...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Balmers Naturals Monkey Balm - Baby Soft Skin For You And Your Little Monkeys! Review and Giveaway US/CAN ends August 28, 2012
1:00 AM | Posted by Rebecca IfOnlyLife | | Edit Post
If Monkey Balm works for you and your kids as it has for my family, you will be utterly amazed at the results and your “Monkeys” will consider you a miracle-worker.
Me and my little monkey have dry skin and one has eczema. I have used many products made for dry skin and eczema. Some worked, some didn't, so when I was given the chance to try out Balmers Monkey Balm, I was excited but skeptical at the same time. As I've mentioned before, I like to check out reviews from the web, just to see what other's have to say. There were tons of glowing reviews so I was really looking forward to giving my own opinion of Monkey Balm.
Monkey Balm comes in a twist up stick and contains Organic Sea Buckthorn oils, which is the first ingredient on the label. Sea Buckthorn oils are clinically proven to improve symptoms of eczema, extreme dryness, even burns, sunburns and some wounds. I love the no mess application; you can apply straight from the stick and either leave it on the skin as is or, you can rub it in. The application is super quick and non-greasy and doesn't sting at all, which is important; if you or your child have ever had eczema then you know the intense itching causes lots of scratching which will break the skin; broken skin equals burning skin from product application - but not with this product! Monkey Balm practically has no scent and has a creamy-type texture once applied to the skin.
I used the balm for about 2 weeks and have noticed a significant difference in the areas of dry skin on my elbows and heels. My daughter suffers from severely dry skin and slight eczema and there was also a significant difference in the appearance of her skin. Within a few days her eczema spots were almost completely healed and her dry skin areas were looking wonderful!
I'm looking forward to seeing how our skin looks after using the whole stick. After about 2 weeks, between the 2 of us using the balm about 2-3 times a day, we have used up about half of the product. Not bad!
WHERE TO BUY: You can purchase, HERE, 1 stick for $15.95 or, for a limited time, you can purchase 2 sticks for $31.95 with free shipping!
HOW TO CONNECT: You can connect with Monkey Balm on Facebook and Twitter.
Thanks to the wonderful people over at Balmers Naturals, one lucky reader from the US or Canada will win a stick of Monkey Balm! Giveaway will end on August 28, 2012. Good luck to all!