I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- Dale Earnhardt Jr fans - Join the Dew Crew!
- Jelly Bean Rug Review and Giveaway - US only ends ...
- Honey Girl Organics Review and Giveaway - 4 winner...
- Flatiron Experts Review
- Shielo - Summer Hair Needs Extra Care - Review and...
- Mineral Hygienics - A flawless complexion is just ...
- Thymes Goldleaf Parfum Review
- Aroma Rice Cooker/Steamer - Review and Giveaway - ...
- Travalo - Refillable Perfume Atomizer - Review and...
- Alight - Plus Size Clothes - Giveaway open to the ...
- Plexus Pink Drink Diva - Lose Weight Naturally!
- Sibu Beauty Review and Giveaway - US/CAN ends Augu...
- Balmers Naturals Monkey Balm - Baby Soft Skin For ...
- Reviva Labs Makeup Primer, Brighten & Lighten and ...
- ToiletTree Products - Bamboo 3 Piece Accessory Set...
- CitySlips - Foldable Ballet Flats - Review and Giv...
- Cool Pencil Case - Just In Time For School - Revie...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, August 2, 2012
3:10 AM | Posted by Rebecca IfOnlyLife | | Edit Post
The Shoes (from their website)
Here’s the deal. All of us women have experienced the wrath that arises from prolonged power struts in pointy pumps or bumpin’ and grindin’ in strappy stilettos. We get it, 4” heels STINK. But they are so. friggen. cute. But ladies, could we ever do without our favorite (leg-lengthening, sex-ifying, confidence-boosting) fashion accessory??? NO WAY.
CitySlips® offer a “total package” solution to a crippling (literally) problem. Their innovative split-sole structureand comfy elastic backing allow them to fold neatly and securely into a compact carrying case. Once the flats have been removed, the small pouch unzips and expands, becoming a full-size tote bag. Throw those heels inside and enjoy a more comfortable commute home, or another few hours on the dance floor.
I love all things convenient so when I came across CitySlips, I hit the jackpot in convenience. I don't know how many of you wear heels to work but, I'm kind of guessing that your feet are aching by the middle of the day. Oh what we women go through to look good; sometimes it's a good thing, and sometimes it's not. Wearing heels is one of those not a good thing but, we do it anyway cause we love to look fashionable.
CitySlips offers convenient and stylish foldable ballet slippers to comfort your feet when they've had enough. I'm a work from home mom but when I do go out and wear heels, by the end of the night, my feet are furious with me and I end up paying the ultimate price...pain!
CitySlips are Leopard, you have a leopard pouch...so on and so forth. CitySlips have rubber double-soled structures that provides both cushioning and protection for all of the surfaces that your shoes will encounter. The double-soled, rubber structure makes these ballet slippers slip resistant!
CLICK ALL PHOTOS TO ENLARGE
If your looking for comfort, at the end of a long day at work or a long night with the girls, CitySlips has exactly what you need to make those feet super happy!
WHERE TO BUY: You can purchase your own pair of of CitySlips from their website HERE.
HOW TO CONNECT: You can connect with CitySlips on Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube.
Thanks to the awesome people at CitySlips, one of my readers is going to win a pair of their own! This giveaway is open to the US and will end on August 17, 2012. Good luck to all!