I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- Dale Earnhardt Jr fans - Join the Dew Crew!
- Jelly Bean Rug Review and Giveaway - US only ends ...
- Honey Girl Organics Review and Giveaway - 4 winner...
- Flatiron Experts Review
- Shielo - Summer Hair Needs Extra Care - Review and...
- Mineral Hygienics - A flawless complexion is just ...
- Thymes Goldleaf Parfum Review
- Aroma Rice Cooker/Steamer - Review and Giveaway - ...
- Travalo - Refillable Perfume Atomizer - Review and...
- Alight - Plus Size Clothes - Giveaway open to the ...
- Plexus Pink Drink Diva - Lose Weight Naturally!
- Sibu Beauty Review and Giveaway - US/CAN ends Augu...
- Balmers Naturals Monkey Balm - Baby Soft Skin For ...
- Reviva Labs Makeup Primer, Brighten & Lighten and ...
- ToiletTree Products - Bamboo 3 Piece Accessory Set...
- CitySlips - Foldable Ballet Flats - Review and Giv...
- Cool Pencil Case - Just In Time For School - Revie...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
2:12 AM | Posted by Rebecca IfOnlyLife | | Edit Post
Cool Pencil Case Story
Larina’s Pretty Pencil CaseAmongst the sea of ambitious, competitive students, fighting for a place at the top of her class, seven year old Larina sat, with her very special pretty pencil case. That pretty pencil case, filled with pretty, colorful pencils and pens, gave her inspiration and strength to face the challenges of the highly competitive Asian school life, and to succeed. And so, all those years ago, the Cool Pencil Case brand was born.
The Cool Pencil Case Story – The Chinese Secret to SuccessAsian born American Entrepreneur Larina Lin’s dream has brought her to the United States to share the secret of Chinese (and many other Asian countries) parents’ secret for success with American families.Larina’s love of the American way of life, with its diverse and nurturing activities for young minds has inspired her to help American children to achieve unprecedented academic success. Through Cool Pencil Case Larina combines Asian scholastic values with the wonderful American way of life, to help kids be the most successful people they can be. It’s the secret Chinese parents have known for generations – wonderful little school treats to give kids special recognition and pride in their academic achievements.
My daughter loves to stand out and be noticed so, when I came across Cool Pencil Case I knew this was the perfect place to be to find unique school supplies for the child that wants to be noticed! My daughter loves to have unique items and loves to have her friends asking her where she got them from.
At Cool Pencil Case, you will find pencil cases, pencils erasers, pens and pencils, desk supplies and all kinds of gifts. You're not limited to what you can buy and what for. I've already got some great ideas on what I would like to purchase when the kids have their class parties; you know the parties that end with the cute little goodies bags? Check out a few of the items you'll find:
CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE
The last picture you see there, those are alarm clocks - how cute! Those are just a few of the super cute items you will find at Cool Pencil Case. My 11 year daughter had a field day when I showed her this website. She has so many things picked out and momma just might have to get them for her!
Cool Pencil Case offers FREE shipping to the US and Canada and a $4.95 flat rate to all other countries.
WHERE TO BUY: You can purchase tons of back to school products on their website HERE.
HOW TO CONNECT: You can connect with Cool Pencil Case on Facebook and Twitter.
Thanks to the generous people over at Cool Pencil Case, one lucky US reader is going to win an Animal Pals pencil case. Giveaway will end on August 15, 2012. Good luck to all!
*Photos courtesy of Cool Pencil Case