I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- In need of a one of a kind Ergonomic Pen? UGLeePen...
- We should all have that one special clutch! Alici...
- Looking for fashionable plus size clothing? Check ...
- ChildUp Learning Game Cards for you Toddler! Revie...
- Have You Heard Of The PursePlus Touch? Review and ...
- Have you checked out Shoplet.com for all your offi...
- Love High Dollar Fashion But Not The Price? RSVP f...
- Every Woman Should Own a Galian Handbag - Review P...
- Summer Patio Retreat Giveaway..Win a 4-Piece Outdo...
- Dog Days of Summer - Blog Giveaway Event Sign Ups
- Booty Firm Giveaway Sign Ups
- Machine Gun Preacher Available on DVD and Blu-Ray
- Feedback Time: What kind of reviews and giveaways ...
- Goat Haus Dairy Lip Balm Review and Giveaway (20 w...
- Himalayan Salt Lamp Review and Giveaway by Donna's...
- Nature's Sleep Memory Foam Slippers Review and Giv...
- InfraShine UL3 Cool Switch Ceramic Blow Dryer ($24...
- Diamond Candle Blogger Opportunity
- Mally Beauty Go the Distance Lip Color and High Sh...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, June 25, 2012
We should all have that one special clutch! Alicia Klein Tangerine Envelope Clutch Review and Giveaway US/CAN ends July 9, 2012
1:53 AM | Posted by Rebecca IfOnlyLife | | Edit Post
Earlier, I did a review on the Taxi Wallet by Alicia Klein; you can read that review here. Now, I'll like to introduce you to a beautiful Tangerine Envelope Clutch from Alicia Klein.
The envelope clutch is made of a soft, pebbled cowhide that is so supple and soft to the touch. The tangerine color is bright but not too bright, bold and makes a statement with any outfit you choose to wear. I've said this many times and will probably say it many more but, I'm more of a neutral kinda girl when it comes to my wardrobe. I'm actually terrified of wearing bold summery colors so I tend to stick with what I'm comfortable with. To the left, I was wearing a gray shirt, you can read the review here, and the clutch added a beautiful burst of color to liven up the outfit and the mood! Bold colors tend to make me feel awake and happy-er; the envelope clutch did a great job of doing both!
The inside of the clutch is made of contrasting ultrasuede that feels just as good as it looks. The inside is roomy enough for your essentials. I was able to include my phone, car keys, lipgloss and lipbalm with some room for a few more things. I kept my cash and credit cards in the inside compartment for safe keeping. Included with the clutch is an adjustable matching leather strap that can easily be removed or worn cross-body style.
The outside of the bag is roomy enough to carry some extra goodies. I, personally, didn't find the need for the extra room since I just took the bare necessities with me, but you my beg to differ!
I will be the first one to say that I have never been fond of small handbags or clutches. I do have to say that this clutch is gorgeous, the color is out of this world and I actually enjoyed carrying it a lot more than my oversized handbag. When going out for the night, a clutch just seems like the logical choice. This clutch is superbly made and you can definitely tell it is a high quality clutch; with the Alicia Klein name and a $135 price tag, I wouldn't expect any less! The Envelope Clutch comes in Licorice, Toffee, Plum, Apple Red, Tangerine and Winter White.
Here are some of the other handbags Alicia Klein offers
Where to buy: You can purchase this clutch and their other handbags right from the Alicia Klein website here.
Oh yea, it's giveaway time!! Thanks to the wonder people of Alicia Klein, one of my readers is going to win the same clutch I reviewed. This giveaway will be open to the US and Canada and will end on July 9, 2012. Good luck everyone!