I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- In need of a one of a kind Ergonomic Pen? UGLeePen...
- We should all have that one special clutch! Alici...
- Looking for fashionable plus size clothing? Check ...
- ChildUp Learning Game Cards for you Toddler! Revie...
- Have You Heard Of The PursePlus Touch? Review and ...
- Have you checked out Shoplet.com for all your offi...
- Love High Dollar Fashion But Not The Price? RSVP f...
- Every Woman Should Own a Galian Handbag - Review P...
- Summer Patio Retreat Giveaway..Win a 4-Piece Outdo...
- Dog Days of Summer - Blog Giveaway Event Sign Ups
- Booty Firm Giveaway Sign Ups
- Machine Gun Preacher Available on DVD and Blu-Ray
- Feedback Time: What kind of reviews and giveaways ...
- Goat Haus Dairy Lip Balm Review and Giveaway (20 w...
- Himalayan Salt Lamp Review and Giveaway by Donna's...
- Nature's Sleep Memory Foam Slippers Review and Giv...
- InfraShine UL3 Cool Switch Ceramic Blow Dryer ($24...
- Diamond Candle Blogger Opportunity
- Mally Beauty Go the Distance Lip Color and High Sh...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, June 22, 2012
ChildUp Learning Game Cards for you Toddler! Review and Giveaway - Open worldwide ends July 11, 2012
3:01 AM | Posted by Rebecca IfOnlyLife | | Edit Post
About ChildUp (from their website)
Since 2005, the ChildUp Team of early childhood development experts and dedicated parents is providing information and developing solutions and tools for parents who intend to raise successful, balanced, and happy children.
The ChildUp program is based on decades of practical positive parenting experience in real life situations and families, backed up by leading worldwide scientific research in early education from the past 10 years.
ChildUp offers a series of efficient solutions and tools in matter of parenting, early childhood development, and early learning: the ChildUp Online ParentingCourses, the ChildUp Early Learning Game Cards, the ChildUp Early Learning Applications, and the ChildUp Early Learning Method.
Parenting and children education being not exact science, nothing is more valuable than experience in those domains.
Anything to help my 2 year old get a head start is always a plus; it's so important to any child's development and future education.
ChildUp sent me 2 packs of learning cards. The first set of the Early Learning Method cards, Math & Logic #1, teaches your child to count to 10. This set teaches your child (ages 1-5) to count from 0 to 10, teaches numbers as quantities and symbols and the first steps with addition. These cards help to develop math and logic skills, learning and cognitive skills, listening and memory skills, attention and concentration skills, and language and social skills. The set includes 64 cards (16 parent's cards + 48 child's cards). The parent's cards give you samples of different ways to help you teach your child, such as 'When To Learn To Count', 'The Father's Impact' and 'Counting Anything, Anywhere, Anytime'.
The cards have pictures of animals both on the front and back.
I worked with baby C for about a 1 1/2 months. I worked with her just about everyday. There were several days that she just was not interested...but hey, what can you expect from a 2 year old?! It was a little hard to work with her since she would have preferred to play with the cards!
I'm so in love with the idea of teaching my 2 year how to count to 20 but she just wasn't as cooperative as I would've liked. Her older sister actually got her to sit still and actually learn some of the numbers. I was thrilled that sissy was willing to sit with her...being that she's 14 and the cell phone and texting is her life!
I can hardly wait until baby C is a little bit older and will really sit with me long enough to really learn. I just can't express how important early learning is!
Where to buy: You can purchase these sets or if you have a iPhone or iPad, you can purchase their Early Learning Mobile Apps directly from their website here.
Thanks to the generosity of ChildUP, one of my lucky readers will win both sets (the same sets I reviewed). This contest is open to everyone and will end on July 11, 2012.