I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- In need of a one of a kind Ergonomic Pen? UGLeePen...
- We should all have that one special clutch! Alici...
- Looking for fashionable plus size clothing? Check ...
- ChildUp Learning Game Cards for you Toddler! Revie...
- Have You Heard Of The PursePlus Touch? Review and ...
- Have you checked out Shoplet.com for all your offi...
- Love High Dollar Fashion But Not The Price? RSVP f...
- Every Woman Should Own a Galian Handbag - Review P...
- Summer Patio Retreat Giveaway..Win a 4-Piece Outdo...
- Dog Days of Summer - Blog Giveaway Event Sign Ups
- Booty Firm Giveaway Sign Ups
- Machine Gun Preacher Available on DVD and Blu-Ray
- Feedback Time: What kind of reviews and giveaways ...
- Goat Haus Dairy Lip Balm Review and Giveaway (20 w...
- Himalayan Salt Lamp Review and Giveaway by Donna's...
- Nature's Sleep Memory Foam Slippers Review and Giv...
- InfraShine UL3 Cool Switch Ceramic Blow Dryer ($24...
- Diamond Candle Blogger Opportunity
- Mally Beauty Go the Distance Lip Color and High Sh...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Looking for fashionable plus size clothing? Check out Alight.com! - Review and a Giveaway Open to the US/CAN ends on July 12, 2012
2:47 AM | Posted by Rebecca IfOnlyLife | | Edit Post
Now days it's so much easier to find stylish and gorgeous clothing for plus size girls, like myself. Thanks to Alight's online store, you will find a vast assortment of plus size clothing ranging in sizes 12-34; you are sure to find that perfect outfit no matter what size you are! When you are comfortable in your own skin, the clothes are just an added bonus of beauty.
Alight sent me a super cute gray top. This top has some stretch, which I love. I like for all of my shirts to have some sort of stretch, for comfort. To be honest, this top was super long so I wasn't really sure if it was a top or a dress. If it's a dress, it would be a little too short for my liking. As you can see in the picture, I scrunched it up at the bottom and added a belt to break up the solid color. I certainly don't pretend to be a stylist, but I think I did a darn good job! The top is really comfortable and looks great with a pair of dark rinse jeans. When I wore this top, I carried a tangerine colored clutch bag (review for that clutch coming up later). I like the added cotton collar neckline; it adds a nice touch.
Alight's online store if very easy to navigate. There are many different ways to shop their selection of clothing. You can shop by category, brand, boutique, size, and event. There is also a search box at the upper right hand corner. If you are specifically looking for tank tops, just type in the words 'tank tops' and a whole selection will be revealed. What gives me peace of mind when shopping at Alight is that they are a secured, verified website. While you are browsing, should you need help or have any questions, you can contact their live help for support!
Alight offers just about everything you could possibly be looking for; plus size dresses, knit tops, cotton tops, skirts, shorts, jeans, activewear and even accessories and jewelry. They also carry a wide variety of brands such as Angels, Blue Plate, and Pink Apple.
As I was scrolling through their website I came across so many items that I must have! I don't know how I will afford EVERYTHING I want to buy but, hey, you only live once!
Where to buy: So you ask, where the heck do I go to check out their clothes?! Just visit Alight here to make a purchase.
Yay, it's time for a giveaway! Thanks to the wonderful people at Alight, one lucky US or Canadian resident will win a garment of their own (Alight will choose the garment). This giveaway will end on July 12, 2012. Good luck to all!