I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- In need of a one of a kind Ergonomic Pen? UGLeePen...
- We should all have that one special clutch! Alici...
- Looking for fashionable plus size clothing? Check ...
- ChildUp Learning Game Cards for you Toddler! Revie...
- Have You Heard Of The PursePlus Touch? Review and ...
- Have you checked out Shoplet.com for all your offi...
- Love High Dollar Fashion But Not The Price? RSVP f...
- Every Woman Should Own a Galian Handbag - Review P...
- Summer Patio Retreat Giveaway..Win a 4-Piece Outdo...
- Dog Days of Summer - Blog Giveaway Event Sign Ups
- Booty Firm Giveaway Sign Ups
- Machine Gun Preacher Available on DVD and Blu-Ray
- Feedback Time: What kind of reviews and giveaways ...
- Goat Haus Dairy Lip Balm Review and Giveaway (20 w...
- Himalayan Salt Lamp Review and Giveaway by Donna's...
- Nature's Sleep Memory Foam Slippers Review and Giv...
- InfraShine UL3 Cool Switch Ceramic Blow Dryer ($24...
- Diamond Candle Blogger Opportunity
- Mally Beauty Go the Distance Lip Color and High Sh...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, June 11, 2012
12:59 AM | Posted by Rebecca IfOnlyLife | | Edit Post
A little bit about Goat Haus Dairy (from their website)
Goat Haus Dairy is a family operated business. Our products are made at the dairy farm from scratch with special care and processing. We use fresh goats milk collected daily from our goats. Our research has been trial and error by family and friends and our products have been thoroughly tested. We are confident that we have the perfect "formula" and when using our products; your skin will feel the difference. Our goal is to provide our customers with a product that they can be as satisfied using as we are producing. Goat milk is an incredible moisturizer that is healthy for your skin. It is naturally high in vitamins and minerals that nourish and rejuvenate. We offer a variety of homemade goat milk products for all your skin care needs. We believe in producing only the finest products available.
I, personally, love Goat Haus Dairy products. I have reviewed several of their products and have loved them all. Today, I'm going to tell you a little bit about their fabulous lip balm.
This lip balm is wonderful! It seems like I have chronic dry lips and regular chap sticks only temporarily work and seem to mask the problem instead of healing it. After using the lip balm for about a week, I noticed a huge improvement in the condition of my lips. They felt so soft and hydrated. The texture of this lip balm is a little different then what I'm used to; it's soft, silky, and doesn't have that awful waxy feeling. For me, there's nothing worse than having that dreadful white ring around the lips! I can't really say what causes that, but I do know that Goat Haus Dairy's lip balm does not do that to my lips. They only use premium ingredients to make your lips feel luscious. They use goat's milk which, as stated above, is an incredible moisturizer that is naturally high in vitamins and minerals. Now that's a huge plus. Summertime is the worst for me. My, already dry lips, suffer so much and look just flat out horrible. I carry this lip balm around with me and apply throughout the day to keep my kisser nice and hydrated. Now doesn't this sound like something you've just gotta try?
Where to buy: You can purchase this lip balm and other fabulous beauty products straight from their website HERE.
How to connect: You can connect with Goat Haus Dairy on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Twenty (20) lucky US readers are going to win one of their very own! Thank you, once again, to Goat Haus Dairy and their generosity! This giveaway will end on June 25, 2012. Good luck to all!
a Rafflecopter giveaway