I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- In need of a one of a kind Ergonomic Pen? UGLeePen...
- We should all have that one special clutch! Alici...
- Looking for fashionable plus size clothing? Check ...
- ChildUp Learning Game Cards for you Toddler! Revie...
- Have You Heard Of The PursePlus Touch? Review and ...
- Have you checked out Shoplet.com for all your offi...
- Love High Dollar Fashion But Not The Price? RSVP f...
- Every Woman Should Own a Galian Handbag - Review P...
- Summer Patio Retreat Giveaway..Win a 4-Piece Outdo...
- Dog Days of Summer - Blog Giveaway Event Sign Ups
- Booty Firm Giveaway Sign Ups
- Machine Gun Preacher Available on DVD and Blu-Ray
- Feedback Time: What kind of reviews and giveaways ...
- Goat Haus Dairy Lip Balm Review and Giveaway (20 w...
- Himalayan Salt Lamp Review and Giveaway by Donna's...
- Nature's Sleep Memory Foam Slippers Review and Giv...
- InfraShine UL3 Cool Switch Ceramic Blow Dryer ($24...
- Diamond Candle Blogger Opportunity
- Mally Beauty Go the Distance Lip Color and High Sh...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, June 9, 2012
11:01 PM | Posted by Rebecca IfOnlyLife | | Edit Post
A little bit about Nature's Sleep from their website:
Most of us know that Nature's Sleep is well known for their visco memory foam mattresses...which I would love to try...but did you know that they also offer other memory foam products?
Today I have the pleasure of telling you a little bit about their memory foam slippers. My initial thoughts were, "Hmmm, I'm pretty sure they're just going to be another ordinary pairs of slippers", but I wanted to go ahead and give them a try just to see if there was anything special going on there! I requested the Open Toe Terry Slipper in Lavender. I've owned many pair of slippers and I have completely worn out my favorite pair; one thing I love about them is how soft and fuzzy they are and, of course, how comfortable they were. The only complaint I have is that they didn't really have any stability and over time it felt like I was just walking on bare floor; I can walk on the bare floor just fine without paying any money to do so! Nature's Sleep Memory Foam Slippers are completely different in that they have the stability AND comfort that I've been looking for in a slipper.
Ahhh yes, as I took my first steps in my new slippers, I truly felt like I was walking on a super thick bed of marshmallows...without the stickiness, of course! These babies cradled my feet like no other and soon my feet were singing a tune with each step I took. Yes, they truly are THAT comfortable AND they have the stability that some of us so desperately need from our ordinary slippers. As you can see from the picture, to the right, the sole of the slipper is not too thick and not too thin; it has just the right thickness. I love that it distributes weight to reduce pressure points and improve circulation. The visco-elastic memory foam in the bottom of the sole contours and cradles your foot for luxurious comfort and support with each and every step. The warm, soft terry fabric ensures your feet stay cozy all year round. The inner sole is 75% cotton and 25% polyester. The outer sole is made from thermoplastic rubber and the lining is 100% polyester. Sounds luxurious, huh....well, it is! The bonus, for me, is that they are slip resistant..that's such an important feature to have in a slipper, especially for our elders.
Here's my opinion: If you have been searching for a luxuriously comfortable yet stable slipper, then you must and I do mean MUST, go check out Nature's Sleep Memory Foam Slippers. To date, these are by far the best slippers my feet have ever slipped into.
*In regular shoes, I wear an 8 1/2 - 9; I chose the size medium and they fit perfectly! They offer open and closed toe slippers in a variety of colors.
Where to buy: You can purchase Nature's Sleep Memory Foam Slippers from their website here. Nature's Sleep also offers quality memory foam mattresses along with pillows and even pet beds!
The generous people over at Nature's Sleep is going to give one of my US readers the chance to win a pair of their own (winner's choice). This giveaway will end on June 23, 2012. Good luck everyone!