I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- In need of a one of a kind Ergonomic Pen? UGLeePen...
- We should all have that one special clutch! Alici...
- Looking for fashionable plus size clothing? Check ...
- ChildUp Learning Game Cards for you Toddler! Revie...
- Have You Heard Of The PursePlus Touch? Review and ...
- Have you checked out Shoplet.com for all your offi...
- Love High Dollar Fashion But Not The Price? RSVP f...
- Every Woman Should Own a Galian Handbag - Review P...
- Summer Patio Retreat Giveaway..Win a 4-Piece Outdo...
- Dog Days of Summer - Blog Giveaway Event Sign Ups
- Booty Firm Giveaway Sign Ups
- Machine Gun Preacher Available on DVD and Blu-Ray
- Feedback Time: What kind of reviews and giveaways ...
- Goat Haus Dairy Lip Balm Review and Giveaway (20 w...
- Himalayan Salt Lamp Review and Giveaway by Donna's...
- Nature's Sleep Memory Foam Slippers Review and Giv...
- InfraShine UL3 Cool Switch Ceramic Blow Dryer ($24...
- Diamond Candle Blogger Opportunity
- Mally Beauty Go the Distance Lip Color and High Sh...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, June 10, 2012
1:27 AM | Posted by Rebecca IfOnlyLife | | Edit Post
This review was done by DonnasDealsAndMore
I was super excited to do a review on a Salt Lamp from the Himalayan Salt Shop! Do you suffer from allergies, asthma and/or breathing problems? I do. I don't get sick that often, but when I do it's a sinus infection and it happens during season changes. I had heard about the Salt Lamps on Doctor Oz (read article HERE). What is so great about Salt Lamps? These wonderful products actually cleanse the air. They work the same way as synthetic ionizing machines. When the salt is heated (by either a bulb or flame) it releases negative ions into the air. Those ions bond with the positively charged ions of pollutants and allergens which neutralizes them. These lamps have been show to help people with asthma, allergies, and a host of other diseases.
Not only do they cleanse the air, but they're really pretty too! I keep the blinds open for natural light during the day and in the evening I turn on the Salt Lamp. It creates such a beautiful glow. I have received many compliments on mine. There is no "scent" that emits from the lamp. These really do make awesome gifts for just about anyone!
I would love to own one of these...wouldn't you?
To purchase one for yourself or someone else, check them out HERE.
Now, for the good news! Thanks to the generosity of the Himalayan Salt Shop, one of you lucky US readers will be receiving your very own Himalayan Salt Lamp! This giveaway will end on June 22, 2012.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. If Only Life Could Be That Simple is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.