I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- 2012 (204)
- Winner Of The Smoky Mountain Minerals Foundation I...
- Sunglass Warehouse Review and Giveaway
- Three New Winners To Announce!!
- Have A Safe and Blessed Day No Matter How You Spen...
- Winner of the Hoop-La Earrings Giveaway Announced
- Sorry To Post So Late....
- Become.com ~ Your Online Comparison Shopping Site!...
- It's time to announce the Skin Free Skin Care $30 ...
- 50 Dollar PayPal Giveaway~Enter Now For Your Chanc...
- 50 DOLLAR PayPal GIVEAWAY! Bloggers Can Sign Up F...
- Mountain Rose Herbs Invigorating Hair Oil Review &...
- $100 Amazon Card GIVEAWAY!
- Two Winners To Announce!!
- The National Consumer Panel Wants YOU!
- AWESOME Giveaway Alert! ~Orient Watch USA~ from A ...
- Two contests down, two winners to announce!!
- ATTENTION BLOGGERS: $100 Amazon Twitter Blast
- 25% off at My Eyeglass Case!
- Correction Post for Smoky Mountain Minerals... ope...
- A MUST vent post!
- Smoky Mountain Minerals - Review and Giveaway Open...
- Book Review~ Cold River by Liz Adair
- Doorstep Curiosities Review and Giveaway
- Winners To Announce!!!!
- Angel Of 2 Review and 50% off Purchase Giveaway!
- Attention All Bloggers: Diamond Candles Review & ...
- InfraShine Curling Iron Giveaway Over At Sugar Pop...
- My Face Case ~CUTE~ makeup bag!~ Review and Giveaw...
- Vintage Custom Earrings By Hoop-La Review And Give...
- Come And Check Out These Awesome DVD Coupons!
- Eshakti - Clothes made just for YOU plus $20 off y...
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
2:00 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
Founded in 2002, SunglassWarehouse.com is more than just another sunglasses retailer. We are a customer service company passionate about sunglasses. Here at SunglassWarehouse.com, the customer is our top priority. Over the past seven years, we have served the needs of thousands of satisfied customers, providing quality sunglasses at affordable prices.
I'm really not a huge wearer of sunglasses but when I saw the huge selection from Sunglass Warehouse; how could I not want to wear a pair! They really do have a huge selection and it took me quiet some time to look through them all. I came across a pair of square aviator sunglasses that I really liked. They came in silver, gray, gold, and black. I chose the gold pair since I have never owned a gold pair of sunglasses before. These simply square aviator sunglasses are just what you need to fight the sunshine. Spring temples are provided for your comfort and UV400 protection keeps your eyes safe.
When I received the sunglasses, my 13 year old took a look at them, tried them on, and decided that SHE would look better in them than I would! So nice of her :) I do have to admit and they are really cute on her.
Had I'd known she was going to keep them, I would have had her choose a pair from their 'sunglasses for kids' section. They have such a cute and stylish selection for kids to choose from. She definitely would have found a pair for herself!
They have many categories to choose from when looking for specific type of sunglasses. For instance, if you only wanted to look for polarized sunglasses; you could do so. Like oversized sunglasses? They have those too.
What I really like about Sunglass Warehouse is that they even have a page specifically designed to help you choose the best sunglasses frames for your skin tone. Choosing sunglasses based on your skin tone is definitely a good tool to help you find that perfect frame and color that will compliment your skin tone beautifully.
Just so you know, these sunglasses are not cheap knock-offs. They are specially made to capture the style and charm of designer looks, not copy or steal logos or brands. That is definitely nice to know!
I love Sunglass Warehouse and I will definitely be purchasing from them again.
Want to win a $20 Gift Certificate? Well, I bet you do. They have a HUGE selection and a majority of their sunglasses are less then $20! The one's I chose were only $15.95. The folks over at Sunglass Warhouse have generously offered to give one of my lucky readers the chance to win a $20 gift certificate to go towards any pair of their choosing.
This contest is open to the US only and will end on January 20, 2012. Good luck to all!
*Disclaimer: I was given the above mentioned item for review. I was not paid monetarily and all opinions are 100% my own.
Labels: avitar sunglasses, giveaway, kids sunglasses, polarized sunglasses, reviews, Sunglass Warehouse, sunglasses