I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- 2012 (204)
- Reviews And Giveaways Coming Up!
- Ads That Wouldn't Work Today
- Great Giveaway at Closer To Lucy's
- Texas Heat
- I Need More Crock Pot Days
- Men Do Cry
- Why Do Women Cry?
- Follow Me On Facebook...Please??
- Possible Free Suave Products
- The New Sedu ICON Prive Dryer
- Have Yourself A Good Laugh
- Whoa Is Me...
- Free Complimentary Eco Tools Product
- Super Cool Deal On Yankee Candles!
- Thank You To My New Followers
- Today Was A Good Day!
- I'm here with my daughter, on this chilly m...
- Portrait Review and Giveaway at Memoirs of a Mama
- Oh My Goodness!
- TanTowel & On-the-Glow Review & Giveaway at PS Bea...
- Navoh Handbag giveaway at Pink Dandy Chatter
- Ebay shopping...
- Experience is what you get when you don't stop try...
- Enter This Fabulous Giveaway At Sock Monkey Sweeps...
- Disclosure Policy
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, September 24, 2011
9:00 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
For those that have never read this before, it's a must read. I'm one that cries for just about anything. I'm such an emotional person and I have always thought about that as being a sign of weakness....which, of course, it isn't. After reading this, it just filled my heart with joy and pride (and, of course, my eyes with tears). You can find it here http://www.turnbacktogod.com/.
“Why are you crying?”, a young boy asked his Mom.
“Because I’m a woman,” she told him. “I don’t understand,” he said.
His Mom just hugged him and said, “And you never will, but that’s O.K.”… Later the little boy asked his father, “Why does Mom seem to cry for no reason?”. “All women cry for no reason,” was all his Dad could say… The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
Finally he put in a call to God and when God got back to him, he asked “God, why do women cry so easily?”
When I made woman, I decided she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet, made her arms gentle enough to give comfort…I gave her the inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times will come even from her own children.
I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going and take care of her family and friends, even when everyone else gives up, through sickness and fatigue without complaining…I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances. Even when her child has hurt her badly…
She has the very special power to make a child’s boo-boo feel better and to quell a teenager’s anxieties and fears…I gave her strength to care for her husband, despite faults and I fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart…I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.
For all of this hard work, I also gave her a tear to shed. It is hers to use whenever needed and it is her only weakness.
When you see her cry, tell her how much you love her, and all she does for everyone, and even though she may still cry, you will have made her heart feel good.