I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- 2012 (204)
- Reviews And Giveaways Coming Up!
- Ads That Wouldn't Work Today
- Great Giveaway at Closer To Lucy's
- Texas Heat
- I Need More Crock Pot Days
- Men Do Cry
- Why Do Women Cry?
- Follow Me On Facebook...Please??
- Possible Free Suave Products
- The New Sedu ICON Prive Dryer
- Have Yourself A Good Laugh
- Whoa Is Me...
- Free Complimentary Eco Tools Product
- Super Cool Deal On Yankee Candles!
- Thank You To My New Followers
- Today Was A Good Day!
- I'm here with my daughter, on this chilly m...
- Portrait Review and Giveaway at Memoirs of a Mama
- Oh My Goodness!
- TanTowel & On-the-Glow Review & Giveaway at PS Bea...
- Navoh Handbag giveaway at Pink Dandy Chatter
- Ebay shopping...
- Experience is what you get when you don't stop try...
- Enter This Fabulous Giveaway At Sock Monkey Sweeps...
- Disclosure Policy
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, September 16, 2011
8:33 PM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
UPDATE: My daughter went to school today and when I picked her up, she was all smiles! She said that the girls did not bother her at all. She even talked to her teacher about it. I'm so happy for her. I know that this doesn't mean it's over...but all she (we) can do is take it day by day. If it does happen again, I will be going up to the school and handling it my way. It feels so good to see my baby smile since all she did was mop around and cry. The way I look at it, these girls must have low self esteem or even worse. Sometimes we forget what these kids might be going through at home. Their home life could be so traumatic day in and day out that their only way to cope with it is take it out on other kids. I sympathize, with these kids, to a certain level. Anywho, I'm just so happy that she is happy! Thank you, wonderful followers, for your kind words. They will be truly appreciated and remembered for years to come :)