I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- 2012 (204)
- Reviews And Giveaways Coming Up!
- Ads That Wouldn't Work Today
- Great Giveaway at Closer To Lucy's
- Texas Heat
- I Need More Crock Pot Days
- Men Do Cry
- Why Do Women Cry?
- Follow Me On Facebook...Please??
- Possible Free Suave Products
- The New Sedu ICON Prive Dryer
- Have Yourself A Good Laugh
- Whoa Is Me...
- Free Complimentary Eco Tools Product
- Super Cool Deal On Yankee Candles!
- Thank You To My New Followers
- Today Was A Good Day!
- I'm here with my daughter, on this chilly m...
- Portrait Review and Giveaway at Memoirs of a Mama
- Oh My Goodness!
- TanTowel & On-the-Glow Review & Giveaway at PS Bea...
- Navoh Handbag giveaway at Pink Dandy Chatter
- Ebay shopping...
- Experience is what you get when you don't stop try...
- Enter This Fabulous Giveaway At Sock Monkey Sweeps...
- Disclosure Policy
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, September 19, 2011
5:12 PM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
Eco Tools is running a campaign where you can donate your new or used beauty items and in return, they will mail you a coupon for a complimentary Eco Tools product (valued up to 7.99). Some of the products you can donate are cosmetic brushes, body washes and scrubs, body lotions and butter, hand and heel creams, body mists, and body sponges. How stinking cool is that??!! Hurry, this will only continue until October 1! Click Here to read more about it.