I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- 2012 (204)
- Reviews And Giveaways Coming Up!
- Ads That Wouldn't Work Today
- Great Giveaway at Closer To Lucy's
- Texas Heat
- I Need More Crock Pot Days
- Men Do Cry
- Why Do Women Cry?
- Follow Me On Facebook...Please??
- Possible Free Suave Products
- The New Sedu ICON Prive Dryer
- Have Yourself A Good Laugh
- Whoa Is Me...
- Free Complimentary Eco Tools Product
- Super Cool Deal On Yankee Candles!
- Thank You To My New Followers
- Today Was A Good Day!
- I'm here with my daughter, on this chilly m...
- Portrait Review and Giveaway at Memoirs of a Mama
- Oh My Goodness!
- TanTowel & On-the-Glow Review & Giveaway at PS Bea...
- Navoh Handbag giveaway at Pink Dandy Chatter
- Ebay shopping...
- Experience is what you get when you don't stop try...
- Enter This Fabulous Giveaway At Sock Monkey Sweeps...
- Disclosure Policy
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
8:30 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
A beautiful poem
I heard quite often “men don’t cry” Though no one ever told me why So when I fell and skinned a knee No one came to comfort me.And when some bully boy at schoolWould pull a prank so mean and cruelI’d quickly learn to turn and quip
“It doesn’t hurt”, and bite my lip.So as I grew to reasoned years I learned to stifle any tears. Though “be a big boy” it began, Quite soon I learned to ” be a man”. And I could play that stoic role While storm and tempest wracked my soul No pain or setback could there be
Could wrest one single tear from me.Then one long night I stood nearby And helplessly watched my son die, And quickly found to my surprise That all that tearless talk was lies. And still I cry and have no shame I cannot play that ” big boy” game, And openly without remorse
I let my sorrow take it’s course.So those of you who can’t abide A man you’ve seen whose often cried, Reach out to him with all your heart
As one whose life’s been torn apart.For men do cry when they can see Their loss of immorality. And tears will come in endless streams
When mindless fate destroys their dreams.
- written by Ken Faulk