I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- 2012 (204)
- Reviews And Giveaways Coming Up!
- Ads That Wouldn't Work Today
- Great Giveaway at Closer To Lucy's
- Texas Heat
- I Need More Crock Pot Days
- Men Do Cry
- Why Do Women Cry?
- Follow Me On Facebook...Please??
- Possible Free Suave Products
- The New Sedu ICON Prive Dryer
- Have Yourself A Good Laugh
- Whoa Is Me...
- Free Complimentary Eco Tools Product
- Super Cool Deal On Yankee Candles!
- Thank You To My New Followers
- Today Was A Good Day!
- I'm here with my daughter, on this chilly m...
- Portrait Review and Giveaway at Memoirs of a Mama
- Oh My Goodness!
- TanTowel & On-the-Glow Review & Giveaway at PS Bea...
- Navoh Handbag giveaway at Pink Dandy Chatter
- Ebay shopping...
- Experience is what you get when you don't stop try...
- Enter This Fabulous Giveaway At Sock Monkey Sweeps...
- Disclosure Policy
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
8:27 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
I'm here with my daughter, on this chilly morning, and I'm really not sure how to handle what is going on. My daughter is being bullied at school and she is so distraught over it, that I decided to let her stay home for the day. See, she has a problem with these two girls in her class. They constantly make fun of her last name and are just down right mean to her. I knew once my baby girl entered middle school that the innocence of her elementary school days would soon be a thing of the past. I don't know what to tell her or what to even do at this point. She is not the type of girl to stand up for herself, although I wish she were. She tries not to let these girls get to her, but it's just not working. I'm thinking of calling the school and speaking to the principal about this matter. I just don't want it to make things worse for her... I guess I'm just kinda lost right now. I absolutely hate to see my kids hurt.. if only I could take her pain away :(