I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- 2012 (204)
- Reviews And Giveaways Coming Up!
- Ads That Wouldn't Work Today
- Great Giveaway at Closer To Lucy's
- Texas Heat
- I Need More Crock Pot Days
- Men Do Cry
- Why Do Women Cry?
- Follow Me On Facebook...Please??
- Possible Free Suave Products
- The New Sedu ICON Prive Dryer
- Have Yourself A Good Laugh
- Whoa Is Me...
- Free Complimentary Eco Tools Product
- Super Cool Deal On Yankee Candles!
- Thank You To My New Followers
- Today Was A Good Day!
- I'm here with my daughter, on this chilly m...
- Portrait Review and Giveaway at Memoirs of a Mama
- Oh My Goodness!
- TanTowel & On-the-Glow Review & Giveaway at PS Bea...
- Navoh Handbag giveaway at Pink Dandy Chatter
- Ebay shopping...
- Experience is what you get when you don't stop try...
- Enter This Fabulous Giveaway At Sock Monkey Sweeps...
- Disclosure Policy
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
11:11 PM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
I am one to say that I love eyeshadow! I love to play around with different colors, colors that emphasize my green eyes. When visiting the Sephora website, I came across this Mitzah Panther Eyeshadow - Jungle Print from Dior. Cute, yea...would I wear it...probably not. As I'm scrolling down to the end of the description, I notice the price....$90!!!!!!! WHAAAA???!!!! $90 for eyeshadow? I'm having a really hard time understanding why this eyeshadow would cost $90. If I were to spend that kind of money, it would be on a gorgeous handbag. I certainly would not spend it on eyeshadow. Am I alone in thinking that price tag is ridiculous? Now that I have picked my jaw up from the floor, I'll close this post with a OMGoodness.