I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- SnapSac Review and Giveaway-US only ends March 24!...
- Have you heard of Perfectly Posh? Check out this ...
- Ok, so I need some advice....SENSITIVE FAMILY TOPI...
- Happy Birthday, Swagbucks!!
- Win a Pair of Pink Gold Earrings over at Pink Dand...
- Attention Bloggers: Free Event You Can Sign Up Fo...
- Potty Time Review - Perfect for when you're ready ...
- Erth Minerals review and a generous giveaway! - OV...
- Be Yourself Bracelets - You gotta check out this r...
- Scarves Dot Net Review and a Giveaway- US ends 3/1...
- Pink Dandy Chatter is giving away a Chocolate hand...
- Back In Action!
- Josie Maran Argan Natural Volume Lip Gloss Review
- Winner announced - Hopping for Your Honey Giveaway...
- Valentine Yummies found on Pinterest
- Vasanti Cosmetics Review and Giveaway~Ends March 5...
- Could you be one of the lucky winners?!!
- Natural House-Probiotic Cleaning Products Review a...
- Smiley Cookies and a Yummy Review!
- Hopping For Your Honey Blog Hop Huge G!veaway ~ Ov...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, February 9, 2012
4:06 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
FROM THEIR WEBSITE
Made in Canada, and founded by three Canadian women, Vasanti recognizes that women have different needs when it comes to their makeup and have embraced an attitude of inclusivity in developing light-weight, easy-to-use products for all women. From highly pigmented shades to sheer washes of colour, from porcelain foundation to rich warm hues, our colours and formulas beautifully suit all skin types and tones. Vasanti Cosmetics aims to encourage women to celebrate and enhance their natural beauty.
All Vasanti makeup and skincare products are proudly made in Canada.
There is no surprise that I love make-up, I mean who doesn't?! I don't always take the time to put it on but, when I do, I want to find a good blush and or gloss that will make me look fresh and alive; not overdone. I came across Vasanti Cosmetics and was eager to give their make-up a try and I certainly was not disappointed.
|Micornized Silky Blush in Rockies|
|Vitamin E Infused Lipsine in Aegean Sea|
Next I reviewed their Vitamin E Infused Lipshine in Aegean Sea. The color is a gorgeous nude plum with shimmer. I love plums and nudes and this sure does make the perfect match, for me, when it comes to a lipgloss. I love that it is infused with Vitamin E. It goes on creamy and my lips felt very moisturized while wearing it. It has really nice staying power and doesn't have that sticky, goopey feeling that most lipglosses have. There is a small amount of sparkle to it so it is super shiny. The color looks dark in the tube but, believe me, it is not dark at all. You can add layers to make it a little darker, if you like. I absolutely love this lipshine!
I love discovering new companies and Vasanti has definitely become a fast favorite. I can't wait to try out their other blushes and lipshines; I have my eye on several products already!
You can purchase Vasanti cosmetics directly from their website here.
HOW TO CONNECT: You can connect with Vasanti through Facebook page and on Twitter.
READY TO WIN? One lucky winner from the US or Canada will win the same products I reviewed. One Lipshine in Aegean Sea and one Micronized Silky Blush in Rockies. The contest will close on March 5, 2012. Good luck to all!
*Disclaimer: The mentioned products were given to me to facilitate this review. I was not paid monetarily for this review and all opinions are 100% my own.
a Rafflecopter giveaway