I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- SnapSac Review and Giveaway-US only ends March 24!...
- Have you heard of Perfectly Posh? Check out this ...
- Ok, so I need some advice....SENSITIVE FAMILY TOPI...
- Happy Birthday, Swagbucks!!
- Win a Pair of Pink Gold Earrings over at Pink Dand...
- Attention Bloggers: Free Event You Can Sign Up Fo...
- Potty Time Review - Perfect for when you're ready ...
- Erth Minerals review and a generous giveaway! - OV...
- Be Yourself Bracelets - You gotta check out this r...
- Scarves Dot Net Review and a Giveaway- US ends 3/1...
- Pink Dandy Chatter is giving away a Chocolate hand...
- Back In Action!
- Josie Maran Argan Natural Volume Lip Gloss Review
- Winner announced - Hopping for Your Honey Giveaway...
- Valentine Yummies found on Pinterest
- Vasanti Cosmetics Review and Giveaway~Ends March 5...
- Could you be one of the lucky winners?!!
- Natural House-Probiotic Cleaning Products Review a...
- Smiley Cookies and a Yummy Review!
- Hopping For Your Honey Blog Hop Huge G!veaway ~ Ov...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, February 25, 2012
2:03 PM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
Monday is Swagbucks 4th Birthday! The fun part is that they will be giving away swag codes out the waazoo!
If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, now is a good time to do so. Click here to sign up and start earning those bucks; you'll receive 30 Swagbucks just for signing up!
How does Swagbucks work? Well, it's super easy! Do you do a lot of searching online? Swagbucks has it's own toolbar and every time you search through the Swagbucks toolbar you have a chance of winning swagbucks...the most I've won through searching was 50. The toolbar is powered by Goggle...so what do you have to lose?
I have been with Swagbucks for over a year now and my personal favorite is racking up swagbucks to get the $5 Amazon gift cards. Those babies add up and I'm able to buy some really nice things. You can also cash out for Pay Pal gift cards as well. There are hundreds of prizes and gift cards that can be redeemed with your Swagbucks. I bought a majority of my Christmas presents with Swagbucks!
So, what the heck are you waiting for? Sign up now!
*Disclaimer: I was given the mentioned products to facilitate this review. I was not paid monetarily for this review and all opinions are 100% my own.