I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- SnapSac Review and Giveaway-US only ends March 24!...
- Have you heard of Perfectly Posh? Check out this ...
- Ok, so I need some advice....SENSITIVE FAMILY TOPI...
- Happy Birthday, Swagbucks!!
- Win a Pair of Pink Gold Earrings over at Pink Dand...
- Attention Bloggers: Free Event You Can Sign Up Fo...
- Potty Time Review - Perfect for when you're ready ...
- Erth Minerals review and a generous giveaway! - OV...
- Be Yourself Bracelets - You gotta check out this r...
- Scarves Dot Net Review and a Giveaway- US ends 3/1...
- Pink Dandy Chatter is giving away a Chocolate hand...
- Back In Action!
- Josie Maran Argan Natural Volume Lip Gloss Review
- Winner announced - Hopping for Your Honey Giveaway...
- Valentine Yummies found on Pinterest
- Vasanti Cosmetics Review and Giveaway~Ends March 5...
- Could you be one of the lucky winners?!!
- Natural House-Probiotic Cleaning Products Review a...
- Smiley Cookies and a Yummy Review!
- Hopping For Your Honey Blog Hop Huge G!veaway ~ Ov...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, February 24, 2012
2:42 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
I was given the opportunity to review a super neat dvd called Potty Time. My soon to be 2 year is showing us signs that she's ready. I had forgotten how tough it can be to potty train. See, our oldest daughter is 13, our middle daughter is 10 and baby C is 21 months. So, as you can see, it's been awhile!
I was really excited about this dvd; anything that helps me along the way is most certainly welcomed! I popped in the dvd and immediately, my daughter's eyes were glued to the tv. What I really thought was neat was the fact that they were signing while they were singing. That is super awesome for the hearing impaired children. There was a lot of singing and lots of kids dancing around and signing to the music. After a while, though, baby C lost interest but that is to be expected of a 21 month old, but my 10 year old kept watching it! She has learned a little bit of sign language in school so she was really into the dvd...awww!
Overall, this is a super fun dvd and I love how vibrant and full of life the little kids are in this video. I will continue to play this for baby C as I can see how the dvd will encourage her throughout her potty training time.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.