I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- SnapSac Review and Giveaway-US only ends March 24!...
- Have you heard of Perfectly Posh? Check out this ...
- Ok, so I need some advice....SENSITIVE FAMILY TOPI...
- Happy Birthday, Swagbucks!!
- Win a Pair of Pink Gold Earrings over at Pink Dand...
- Attention Bloggers: Free Event You Can Sign Up Fo...
- Potty Time Review - Perfect for when you're ready ...
- Erth Minerals review and a generous giveaway! - OV...
- Be Yourself Bracelets - You gotta check out this r...
- Scarves Dot Net Review and a Giveaway- US ends 3/1...
- Pink Dandy Chatter is giving away a Chocolate hand...
- Back In Action!
- Josie Maran Argan Natural Volume Lip Gloss Review
- Winner announced - Hopping for Your Honey Giveaway...
- Valentine Yummies found on Pinterest
- Vasanti Cosmetics Review and Giveaway~Ends March 5...
- Could you be one of the lucky winners?!!
- Natural House-Probiotic Cleaning Products Review a...
- Smiley Cookies and a Yummy Review!
- Hopping For Your Honey Blog Hop Huge G!veaway ~ Ov...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, February 23, 2012
7:00 PM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
Our mission is simple: We strive to make each bracelet special and unique using the highest quality materials. We believe in providing you with bracelets that you will love to wear or give as gifts. We take great pride in our company, our commitment to customer service and in the products we sell. Our online store is designed to provide you with a safe and secure environment to browse and shop our product catalog. Finally, each bracelet is handmade with love and we hope it truly brings you peace, love and happiness.
I love bracelets. I love wearing a single bracelet and I love wearing stacker bracelets. Wearing them can create a whole new look for each outfit....just like shoes! What I love about Be Yourself Bracelets is that there is a message behind every bracelet that is made; "spreading peace, love & happiness one bracelet at a time".
If you are looking for something original, then Be Yourself Bracelets is the place to shop. In most cases, you will find a one of kind unique piece therefore there will usually only be one of that item available for purchase.
Not only do they make bracelets, but they also make necklaces, earrings and 108 bead malas!
I was so excited when I was given the opportunity to review one of these beautiful creations. As you can see from the second picture, this came nicely wrapped with an ever so cute flower sticker attached. I carefully opened up the package and, looking at the picture to the left, this is the cute little pouch the bracelets came in.
I was sent a beautiful black, turquoise, and gold stacker bracelet. Oh how I love this color combination! I love how the turquoise and gold really pop next to the black. I love the details on the black beads; It makes this bracelet that much more unique than what it already it. The gold leaves and the other gold charm add that extra sassy flare. The bracelets fit my wrist wonderfully. It is suggested that you roll the bracelets onto your wrist so you won't have that fear or stretching it out too far and possibly breaking the elastic.
I've worn this bracelet many times already. My wardrobe tends to be a little on the neutral side so whenever I wear this bracelet it gives my outfits a nice pop of color. I've received quite a few compliments on this beautiful piece!
I HIGHLY suggest that you visit Be Yourself Bracelets; you will surely find a unique piece to match your unique personality and style!
HOW TO CONNECT: You can buy directly from their website here. They frequently have giveaways on their facebook page, so I recommend you go and 'like' their page to keep updated on their latest shop additions and giveaways.
*Disclaimer: I was given the mentioned products to facilitate this review. I was not paid monetarily for this review and all opinions are 100% my own.