I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- SnapSac Review and Giveaway-US only ends March 24!...
- Have you heard of Perfectly Posh? Check out this ...
- Ok, so I need some advice....SENSITIVE FAMILY TOPI...
- Happy Birthday, Swagbucks!!
- Win a Pair of Pink Gold Earrings over at Pink Dand...
- Attention Bloggers: Free Event You Can Sign Up Fo...
- Potty Time Review - Perfect for when you're ready ...
- Erth Minerals review and a generous giveaway! - OV...
- Be Yourself Bracelets - You gotta check out this r...
- Scarves Dot Net Review and a Giveaway- US ends 3/1...
- Pink Dandy Chatter is giving away a Chocolate hand...
- Back In Action!
- Josie Maran Argan Natural Volume Lip Gloss Review
- Winner announced - Hopping for Your Honey Giveaway...
- Valentine Yummies found on Pinterest
- Vasanti Cosmetics Review and Giveaway~Ends March 5...
- Could you be one of the lucky winners?!!
- Natural House-Probiotic Cleaning Products Review a...
- Smiley Cookies and a Yummy Review!
- Hopping For Your Honey Blog Hop Huge G!veaway ~ Ov...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
2:13 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
I just recently started having an interest in wearing scarves. I purchased one, about a month ago, and I absolutely loved it. I was thrilled to be able to review a scarf from Scarves Dot Net.
Scarves aren't just for winter, they are perfect for any time of the year. Scarves Dot Net has a wide variety of beautiful summer scarves that you must check out! They have so many scarves to choose from, such as their animal print scarves to their beautiful pashmina scarves. There is even a section on their website that shows you a variety of videos on different ways to tie a scarf. I never knew you could tie a scarf in so many different ways!
I was given the opportunity to review one of their scarves. I chose to review the Ella Ruffle Scarf in teal blue and grey. The Ella Ruffle Scarf is a lightweight tee shirt scarf with a double layer for a two-tone look. Gathered stitching and ruffled edges give the Ella her sass.
The colors are a little bit darker than what it appears to be in the picture. I really love this scarf; it's really soft and truly is lightweight, just like your favorite soft cotton tee. It's definitely not bulky and really adds some color to my somewhat dark wardrobe. Even my daughter wears it from time to time.
I was very happy with my new scarf and I plan to make future purchases since I find myself wanting to wear more scarves. I know that with help from Scarves Dot Net, that my collection will rapidly expand!
HOW TO WIN ONE OF YOUR OWN: Thanks to the generous folks at Scarves Dot Net, one of my readers will have to opportunity to win a $20 gift certificate to Scarves Dot Net. You will most definitely find a scarf for under $20! This contest will be open to the US only and will end on March 18, 2012.
*Disclaimer: I was given the mentioned products to facilitate this review. I was not paid monetarily for this review and all opinions are 100% my own.
a Rafflecopter giveaway