I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- 2012 (204)
- Chunky Bling Review and Giveaway
- Texas Take Review and Giveaway
- Bling Time Accessories Review and Giveaway
- MyEyeglassCase.com Review
- Wordless Wednesday
- Woot, Woot, it's Monday!!
- Liebster Blog Award
- H&K Handbags Review and Giveaway ~CLOSED~
- Nature's Beauty: Wordless Wednesday
- Christina Greene Review
- Children Making an Impact by Volunteering
- Free Bath and Body Works Lotion
- Stress and Hair Loss
- Tig's Backyard presents Chick-A-Dee, Chick-A-Doo R...
- Nelia P.K. Designs Review and Giveaway *CONTEST OV...
- Don't forget that I'm having my first review and ...
- So true..
- Ashley's Story
- I'm super excited to announce that I will finall...
- Thought Of The Day
- Hey Blogger Friends..
- Oh how I love these old shows!
- Blog Layout Change....Already!
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, October 13, 2011
8:00 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
I've always had some kind of stress in my life, but it seems that as I get older (gasp) that I tend to lose way more hair. My hair has thinned out over the years and it's a scary thing for me! I don't have any bald spots (it's not THAT bad) but I can definitely tell it's thinner. I've read tons of articles, about this very subject, and I didn't seem to find anything until I came across and article about how Apple Cider Vinegar helps. I continued to read and found that many individuals use this vinegar mixed, equally, with water and spritz on the roots of their hair. Others have said they do this plus ingest the vinegar orally. Now, there is NO way I can ingest that stuff orally...but , I have found where you can take it in a pill form. So, I have placed an order for 3 months worth and I plan to take it and along with using raw vinegar on my hair. I sure do hope it works because, at this point, I am desperate. Have any of you tried this method? If not, what do you do to control the amount of hair you lose (if there is such method)? I do know that you lose about 100 or so strands a day, but I lose way more than that. Any personal suggestions? I will definitely keep you guys updated on how this works out for me.