I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- 2012 (204)
- Chunky Bling Review and Giveaway
- Texas Take Review and Giveaway
- Bling Time Accessories Review and Giveaway
- MyEyeglassCase.com Review
- Wordless Wednesday
- Woot, Woot, it's Monday!!
- Liebster Blog Award
- H&K Handbags Review and Giveaway ~CLOSED~
- Nature's Beauty: Wordless Wednesday
- Christina Greene Review
- Children Making an Impact by Volunteering
- Free Bath and Body Works Lotion
- Stress and Hair Loss
- Tig's Backyard presents Chick-A-Dee, Chick-A-Doo R...
- Nelia P.K. Designs Review and Giveaway *CONTEST OV...
- Don't forget that I'm having my first review and ...
- So true..
- Ashley's Story
- I'm super excited to announce that I will finall...
- Thought Of The Day
- Hey Blogger Friends..
- Oh how I love these old shows!
- Blog Layout Change....Already!
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, October 7, 2011
7:00 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
This is so funny! Why is that when someone falls we laugh...or at least I do!! This isn't a 'falling down the stairs story' but I remember a time, at work, when my best friend was running late and she had her bag in one hand and her Sonic drink in the other and next thing I know, she's down. She is one that would put her life on the line to save her diet coke and boy she made sure not to drop that sucker lol. I didn't ask (right away) if she was ok because I was laughing so hard. I literally couldn't breath from laughing so hard. Sounds terrible, but it's so much funnier when your best friend takes a tumble than when a complete stranger does. She laughed, too, but after a while she was a little annoyed with my laughing and it eventually got 'old'.... I just love her so much...good times, good times.