I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream 810 Fair - Review
- Best iPhone Apps/Accessories & Ways to Share with ...
- Valentine's Day #GIVEAWAY - US only ends February ...
- Valentine's Day Giveaway COMING SOON (February 14,...
- Shabby Apple Review and Upcoming Giveaway ($75 GC)...
- HBL Shine and Seal Hair Care System Review and Upc...
- CafePress $25 gift certificate GIVEAWAY - US only ...
- MyPantyBox - a new panty every month! Review and u...
- Lose those dark under eye circles with Reviva Labs...
- 2012 (204)
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
12:58 AM | Posted by Rebecca IfOnlyLife | | Edit Post
Shabby Apple is women owned and operated and donates to help other women start their very own businesses - how awesome is that?!
Shabby Apple offers feminine, vintage clothing at prices we can all love. Shabby Apple even offers maternity clothing that will give you that sophisticated style that some of us feel we can't achieve while being pregnant!
Even though some of you are getting TONS of snow at the moment, spring is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate spring than with a beautiful vintage polka dot dress!
Looking for a cute pair of vintage shoes? Shabby Apple has you covered there too. Check out some of these beautiful pairs of shoes that you're sure to fall in love with, just as I have.
You can purchase any of the items I've mentioned plus TONS more from the Shabby Apple Website.
You can find Shabby Apple on Facebook