I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream 810 Fair - Review
- Best iPhone Apps/Accessories & Ways to Share with ...
- Valentine's Day #GIVEAWAY - US only ends February ...
- Valentine's Day Giveaway COMING SOON (February 14,...
- Shabby Apple Review and Upcoming Giveaway ($75 GC)...
- HBL Shine and Seal Hair Care System Review and Upc...
- CafePress $25 gift certificate GIVEAWAY - US only ...
- MyPantyBox - a new panty every month! Review and u...
- Lose those dark under eye circles with Reviva Labs...
- 2012 (204)
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, February 18, 2013
10:22 PM | Posted by Rebecca IfOnlyLife | | Edit Post
Guest post written by J. Lopez
J. Lopez is a freelance writer, aspiring blogger and mother of two. She received a bachelor of science in journalism and public relations from West Virginia University and hopes to publish a book on parenting.
Follow J. Lopez on Twitter @KeepCalmandMom
Best iPhone Photo Apps/Accessories & Ways to Share with Family and Friends
One of the greatest benefits of an iPhone is its advanced photo and video capabilities. The resolutions have improved dramatically, creating photos that are of far superior quality than earlier cell phone cameras. The ability to be creative with the iPhone camera has also increased the availability of a number of different photo apps and accessories.
These apps permit the photographer to create all different effects at the time of the photo and have them right on the phone and not in a program. There are also apps that allow instant photo sharing. Here is a list of some of the many great photo apps available for the iPhone.
- Camera+ - This is an editing app that has been upgraded several times. Special effects like back lit, portrait, simulated flash and sunset can be applied. Filters are available by taking your original pic and placing it in a grid to play with each effect before downloading or sending.
- Gridditor – This is an editing app that places your unfiltered original in the center of a grid of four out of 22 filters. This is a really great app to help show the transition of your image when using a filter.
- Photo Toaster – This app has been popular for a while but has been upgraded. You can get countless special effects by using an onscreen slider. Special effects like black and white, retro and many others are available. This app gives enough control to get your pictures to look exactly how you want them.
- Kit Cam – This app is unique as it offers 30 different films, 13 lenses and 18 different frames to customize your pictures in virtually limitless varieties. You can do a two finger rotation of some lenses for more effects and even use them with video.
- Old Booth – Turn your pictures into vintage sepia and even make your subject wear a different hairdo from a different era. This is a fun app that allows you to create new looks and frames in old fashioned styles.
- Tiltshift – This app uses an old technology and applies it to digital iPhone pictures. With Tiltshift you can focus on a small area of the photo while blurring the rest, creating a look much like a vintage film, zoom lens, close up.
- Comic Touch – This is a really fun app that places cartoon speech blurbs into your photos. Now your pets can have something to say!
Here is a list of some great iPhone photo accessories that enable you to take interesting photos and also some ways to display your beautiful images.
- Olloclip – Olloclip is a wonderful little lens that slips over the corner of your iPhone. It comes with three different lens – macro, wide angle and fisheye. Now you can create some unique, crazy photos all on your iPhone.
- Photo iPhone Cases – Tiny Prints, an online photo printing site, allows you to take your beautifully crafted photos and place them on a custom case. Use them for your own case or give them out as gifts!
- GripTight GorillaPod Stand – The GorillaPod is a super flexible tripod that helps to secure your phone almost anywhere to take that perfect self-portrait and is great for steady photo shooting.
There is a whole world of photo apps out there and most can be downloaded for less than a few dollars from he App Store. Whatever limitations you feel you have when taking pictures with your iPhone, like shooting night shots or panoramas; there is an app to help you. All you need to do is explore to find the perfect app or accessory for you.