I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- Winners to Announce...Could It Be You?
- $100 Amazon Gift Code Giveaway - 3 Winners! - US/C...
- The Toiletry Bag with Accessories Review and a Giv...
- Summer Splash - Erth Minerals Giveaway winner anno...
- And the Clipa Handbag Hanger Winner Is.....
- Smoobee Hair Brush Review and a Giveaway - US only...
- Amazon $300 GC Giveaway - FREE Blogger Sign Up Eve...
- The Colorful Leatherette Purse Giveaway thanks to ...
- eShakti - Fun, Feminine, Confident- Review and Giv...
- Ybf Beauty Bundle Giveaway - US only ends June 6, ...
- Taxi Wallet Winner!
- Life's Crazy.. Dill With It! In A Pikle Organizer...
- Winners of the Twisted Orchid and Harvey Prince Gi...
- Summer Fun Birthday Bash - Blogger Sign-Up!
- Lulu - Beauty in Simplicity - Review and Giveaway ...
- Unite Hair Care 7Seconds Dry Shampoo and Leave In ...
- Winners To Announce!
- Summer Splash - Erth Minerals Giveaway - Open Worl...
- Summer Splash Sponsor Spotlight - Erth Minerals - ...
- What Women Want HUGE Giveaway! US only ends May 2...
- Giving Much Deserved Props to Navoh!!!
- Clipa Handbag Hanger Review and a Giveaway! US/CAN...
- Winners, Winners and More Winners!
- Summer Patio Retreat Giveaway - FREEE Blogger Even...
- Harvey Prince Review and Giveaway (3 winners)! US/...
- Firmoo Giveaway - 16 winners - hosted by EliteMama...
- FREE Blogger Event - $100 Amazon GC
- Taxi Wallet Review and Giveaway Open to the US/CAN...
- Mia Bella 6 votive candles giveaway from Home Jobs...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, May 14, 2012
Unite Hair Care 7Seconds Dry Shampoo and Leave In Detangler Review and Giveaway - US ends June 2, 2012!
11:11 PM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
Before this review, I was completely unaware of this brand. I'm always excited when it comes to trying out new hair products. I like to keep things 'fresh' by switching up my hair products and keeping them in rotation. Doing this, for me, keeps my hair performing the way that it should.
Here is a little bit about the dry shampoo (from their website):
1. Aids in preserving hair color
2. Removes excess oil
3. Increases Volume
4. No visible powder
5. Refreshes hair without the use of water
6. You'll never be late for Happy Hour again!
I can't say that it aids in preserving hair color since I haven't colored my hair in months (yea, I know)! Does it remove excess oil...YES; does it increase volume...YES; is there visible powder...NOPE; refreshes hair without the use of water...YEP; was I late for happy hour...does Sonic's happy hour count? If so, then nope! I was definitely happy with the results of my second day hair after using the 7Seconds Dry Shampoo.
The second product I got to try was the 7Seconds Leave In Detangler. I have hair that is down to my waist and although it is not thick, I have TONS of it...if that makes any sense. The length of my hair causes me to have massive tangling and that, alone, keeps me from wanting to wash my hair at all! I've tried using several products to help detangle my hair and although some worked, I just didn't get the conditioning that my hair needs. Let me tell you, this stuff is wonderful! My wide toothed comb just glided through my hair with such ease. After blow drying, my hair was so soft and silky! This is definitely a good thermal and UV protector, which is important when you color your hair and to keep the damage, from hot tool styling, to a minimum. The smell of the leave-in lingers for just a little bit. I do like the smell, it's just really hard to describe. This worked so great for my hair that I decided to try it out on baby C, my curly haired toddler. I dread having to comb her hair because I know it hurts her but I know it has to be done. Wow, this leave-in worked beautifully on her hair! Although the comb didn't glide through her hair, like it did mine, the leave-in made it SO much easier.
Here is a little bit about the Leave in Detangler (from their website)
1. Locks in color
2. Detangles in just seven seconds
3. Stylist's favorite cutting tool
4. UV Protector
5. Thermal Protector
6. Eva Longoria's favorite
7. All Hair types
For my straight hair, it sure did detangle in 7 seconds. Not so much for baby C's hair but that is to be expected with her tight little curls. It is a wonderful thermal protector. Great stuff!
Unite carries a variety of products such as cleansing, conditioning, styling, and finishing products along with volumizing, moisturizing and smoothing Repair Treatments.
How to connect: You can connect with Unite Eurotherapy on Facebook and Twitter.
Where to buy: Buy these products, along with others, on their website.
One lucky US reader will have the chance to win the same products I received, 7Seconds Dry Shampoo and the 7Seconds Leave in Detangler. This giveaway will end on June 2, 2012. Good luck to all!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Labels: 7Seconds Dry Shampoo, 7Seconds Leave In Conditioner, dry shampoo, giveaways, leave-in conditioner, reviews, Unite Hair Care