I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- Winners to Announce...Could It Be You?
- $100 Amazon Gift Code Giveaway - 3 Winners! - US/C...
- The Toiletry Bag with Accessories Review and a Giv...
- Summer Splash - Erth Minerals Giveaway winner anno...
- And the Clipa Handbag Hanger Winner Is.....
- Smoobee Hair Brush Review and a Giveaway - US only...
- Amazon $300 GC Giveaway - FREE Blogger Sign Up Eve...
- The Colorful Leatherette Purse Giveaway thanks to ...
- eShakti - Fun, Feminine, Confident- Review and Giv...
- Ybf Beauty Bundle Giveaway - US only ends June 6, ...
- Taxi Wallet Winner!
- Life's Crazy.. Dill With It! In A Pikle Organizer...
- Winners of the Twisted Orchid and Harvey Prince Gi...
- Summer Fun Birthday Bash - Blogger Sign-Up!
- Lulu - Beauty in Simplicity - Review and Giveaway ...
- Unite Hair Care 7Seconds Dry Shampoo and Leave In ...
- Winners To Announce!
- Summer Splash - Erth Minerals Giveaway - Open Worl...
- Summer Splash Sponsor Spotlight - Erth Minerals - ...
- What Women Want HUGE Giveaway! US only ends May 2...
- Giving Much Deserved Props to Navoh!!!
- Clipa Handbag Hanger Review and a Giveaway! US/CAN...
- Winners, Winners and More Winners!
- Summer Patio Retreat Giveaway - FREEE Blogger Even...
- Harvey Prince Review and Giveaway (3 winners)! US/...
- Firmoo Giveaway - 16 winners - hosted by EliteMama...
- FREE Blogger Event - $100 Amazon GC
- Taxi Wallet Review and Giveaway Open to the US/CAN...
- Mia Bella 6 votive candles giveaway from Home Jobs...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, May 19, 2012
12:28 PM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
Cute name but, what is In A Pikle? In A Pikle is a super cute organizer that is brought to you by two friends, Marianne and Tamara.
In 2007, Marianne surprised Tamara with an unexpected visit for her birthday along with a homemade gift. It was a unique “emergency kit” made out of a hot pad and some snack baggies! Tamara loved it! In fact, it wasn’t long after that she called Marianne with the vision to make and sell these amazing little organizers to other busy mom’s like us!
I couldn't wait to get my hands on this beautiful emergency kit organizer. After I received the Bread and Butter Pikle, I immediately started to add the starter pack, which was included. The starter pack comes with just about everything you can imagine!
- 1 exterior cover of your choice
- 4 double sided clear bags
- 1 hand sanitizer pen
- 1 spot remover pen
- 3 individually wrapped antibacterial wipes
- 1 credit card size mirror and floss combo
- 1 pair of tweezers
- 1 pair of fingernail clippers
- 2 emery boards
- 1 travel size sewing kit
- 1 retractable mini scissors
- 1 24" tailor tape
- 3 hair bands
- 5 rubber bands
- 5 bobby pins
- 5 safety pins
- 5 paper clips
- 1 phillips head mini screw driver
- 1 straight head mini screw driver
- 1 mini pen
- 1 "In A Pikle" sticky notepad
- 10 adhesive bandages
- 1 package travel tissues
- 1 pill box
|Click to enlarge|
In A Pikle is so easy to put together. There are two snaps in the middle that hold the clear interiors bags in place. I love that you can buy different In A Pikle covers and be able to transfer the interior bags with ease. The organizer rolls up with such ease and using the 'easy to close' magnetic closure keeps everything nice and secure.
|See snaps in the middle on the left and right side (click to enlarge)|
In A Pikle sure does beat anything else I've ever used. The size makes it convenient to carry in your handbag or to carry alone. Just the other day, I was out and the wind was blowing something fierce and I was desperately needing a bobby pin to pin my bangs back....then it hit me; I grabbed my handbag, pulled out my In A Pikle and grabbed a bobby pin! I use the hand sanitizer quiet frequently and the stain stick came in handy, just the other day...and it actually works!
I often wonder how the heck I've lived so long without In A Pikle! It's just like wondering, how did I ever live without a cell phone... yea, it's just that much of a convenience and necessity!
From now until July 2, 2012 you will receive a discount of 10% off by using promo code 'ifonly'.
You will need to do 2 things at checkout:
- Let them know that you saw them on MY blog (If Only Life Could Be That Simple) when asked "how" they heard about "In A Pikle"
- Enter this assigned code to receive the discount.
Where to purchase: You can purchase your own In A Pickle HERE for only $34.99. Purchase refill packs for only $5.99 or the complete In A Pikle Refill Pak for only $15.99. Check out their website for other fun and flirty designs!
How to connect: You can connect with In A Pikle on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
Thanks to the generosity of In A Pikle, one of my US readers is going to win one of their very one. Winner will receive the Sweet Pikle, the exact one you see pictured above and on the Rafflecopter form. Retail value of the prize is $34.99. Giveaway will end on June 7, 2012. Good luck to all!
a Rafflecopter giveaway