I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- I Am A Woman of God T-Shirt Review
- Goat Haus Dairy Bath Melt Review and Giveaway - US...
- 7th Sole Review and a $40 GC Giveaway for an aweso...
- NO COST Blogger Event Sign Up!
- Goat Haus Dairy hand lotion giveaway - Winners upd...
- Bananas for Handbags Review and Give-a-way! US onl...
- WINNERS have been announced..check and see if you'...
- Funky Artwear Review
- Immortals DVD Review
- Truvia Sweetner Review
- Don't forget to enter this giveaway over at A Spic...
- Aluminyze your photos today! - Review and a Giveaw...
- Don't forget to enter these fabulous giveaways!
- Quick Cash Contest from 5in5now!
- Goat Haus Dairy Review and a Hand Lotion Giveaway ...
- Gillette Venus & Olay Review
- Are you a Julep Maven?
- Are you on Pinterest yet? Help me so I can have a...
- InfraShine Review and Spring Curling Iron Giveaway...
- Stress and Hair Loss - Update
- The Descendants DVD Review
- Winner's have been chosen for the Goat Haus Dairy ...
- Happy Saturday!
- Avoiding April Showers Giveaway Hop - April 16-30!...
- ToiletTree Deluxe LED Fogless Mirror Review and a ...
- Check out this giveaway over at A Spicy Boy, A Cat...
- Attention fellow bloggers, are you a member of Tri...
- Sign up for L'Oreal Gold Rewards and earn free pro...
- Winners of the Natural House and Vasanti Cosmetics...
- Win a Paulina Carcach handbag from Blogging Good N...
- Goat Haus Dairy Review and Foot Lotion Giveaway- U...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, March 12, 2012
3:15 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
I decided to invest in a good straightening iron and that's when it hit me! I needed to invest in a good curling iron, too. That's when I came across this blog that was giving away an InfraShine Spring Curling Iron. Crossing my fingers, as the contest closed, I had hoped that I would eventually see an email letting me know that I'd won. Sure enough, there it was! I was so stinkin' happy and I could hardly wait to receive it and use it. It heats up quickly, adjusts to 6 temperature settings ranging from 170-360 degrees. It also comes with a 9 foot extra long swivel cord.
Let me tell you, this is one classy curling iron. Everything about it screams 'your about to receive healthy, bouncy curls! From the FAR-Infrared Power Ceramic Technology to the powder coated and highly polished barrel for the ultimate in smoothness, I couldn't wait to test this sweet baby out.
Now let me show you some of the features (click on images to enlarge):
|On and off Switch with the degree dial|
|You can lock or unlock the actual handle|
|Nice silky, smooth barrel|
|Textured handle for excellent grip control|
|Nice long tip for easy handling|
This curling iron is definitely top of the line. I can't imagine using anything else now that I have used one of the best. When my hair is curled, it looks so healthy and shiny. The InfraShine Spring Curling Iron gives me the results that I want, the curls last ALL DAY LONG and I have not experienced any damage yet.
FINISHED RESULTS (click images to enlarge)
HOW TO CONNECT: You can purchase the fabulous InfraShine Spring Curling Iron directly from their website HERE. You can also connect with InfraShine on Facebook.
HOW TO WIN: I bet you want one of your own now, huh! Well the ever so fabulous people at InfraShine have generously offered to give one of my fabulous readers, from the United States, the chance to win one of their very own (ARV $220). Excited now?!! I bet you are! Contest will close on April 1, 2012. Good luck to you all!
*Disclaimer: I won the InfraShine Spring Curling Iron through a blog giveaway . I was not paid monetarily for this review and all opinions are 100% my own.
a Rafflecopter giveaway