I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- I Am A Woman of God T-Shirt Review
- Goat Haus Dairy Bath Melt Review and Giveaway - US...
- 7th Sole Review and a $40 GC Giveaway for an aweso...
- NO COST Blogger Event Sign Up!
- Goat Haus Dairy hand lotion giveaway - Winners upd...
- Bananas for Handbags Review and Give-a-way! US onl...
- WINNERS have been announced..check and see if you'...
- Funky Artwear Review
- Immortals DVD Review
- Truvia Sweetner Review
- Don't forget to enter this giveaway over at A Spic...
- Aluminyze your photos today! - Review and a Giveaw...
- Don't forget to enter these fabulous giveaways!
- Quick Cash Contest from 5in5now!
- Goat Haus Dairy Review and a Hand Lotion Giveaway ...
- Gillette Venus & Olay Review
- Are you a Julep Maven?
- Are you on Pinterest yet? Help me so I can have a...
- InfraShine Review and Spring Curling Iron Giveaway...
- Stress and Hair Loss - Update
- The Descendants DVD Review
- Winner's have been chosen for the Goat Haus Dairy ...
- Happy Saturday!
- Avoiding April Showers Giveaway Hop - April 16-30!...
- ToiletTree Deluxe LED Fogless Mirror Review and a ...
- Check out this giveaway over at A Spicy Boy, A Cat...
- Attention fellow bloggers, are you a member of Tri...
- Sign up for L'Oreal Gold Rewards and earn free pro...
- Winners of the Natural House and Vasanti Cosmetics...
- Win a Paulina Carcach handbag from Blogging Good N...
- Goat Haus Dairy Review and Foot Lotion Giveaway- U...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
4:18 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
Wow, where do I even begin. I came across Aluminyze and was amazed by their process and the brilliance of their products. Aluminyze takes your average, everyday photo and turns it into a work of art! They develop your picture directly onto a specialized, metallic surface. The results are amazing! The colors, in the finished product, are so rich and vibrant.
Aluminyze is the brilliant new way to see and display your photos. We infuse your image right into the body of a lightweight but hard sheet of aluminum. The aluminum takes the place of the paper on a traditional photo.
Aluminyzed photos require no framing for a sophisticated look on walls, tables and hallways or anywhere you want to make an impression. Not only do Aluminyzed photos last twice as long as paper photos, but they are also water and weatherproof.
I found the perfect photo and I just knew it was 'the one' I had to use. The process is simple, when placing your order. First you choose your image, then you choose your surface. I chose the White Surface since it creates a greater depth of saturated color; you have the choice of a white or silver surface. Then you choose your finish. I chose the Gloss Finish since it turns up the shine and radiance of any image; you can choose between a gloss or matte finish.
|CLICK TO ENLARGE PHOTO|
Next you choose your fixture. Their basic easel photo mount gives you the option of wall mounting or surface standing, which is free, or you can choose the 8" pedestal photo mount. I chose the the basic easel photo mount.
There are several sizes you can choose from. You can choose an 8x10 (the one I received), 11x14, 16x20, or 20x30. You can also choose to have a heart shaped image; with that, you can choose an 11" or 16" heart.
Aluminyzed photos are frameless, lightweight, durable and of course GORGEOUS! The Aluminyzed photo is super thin but is NOT flimsy.
Man, the after picture just DOES NOT do it justice AT ALL. I don't have the best camera in the world so there is no way you can see the true beauty of the finished product. This is one that you have to have in your hands to see how gorgeous, deep, and vibrant the colors are.
When the package arrived and I pulled out my Aluminyzed photo, I got butterflies in my tummy! It was truly breathtaking and I could not have asked for better results, honestly! You've got to purchase one to be able to experience and appreciate the full elegance of the Aluminyzed photo.
HOW TO CONNECT: To purchase one of these beauties, just head over to their website HERE. You can follow Aluminyze on Facebook and Twitter.
HOW TO WIN: One of you lucky, lovely readers are going to win an 11x14 Aluminyzed photo, of your choice, with an upgraded fixture. You are going to LOVE it! Thank you so much for the folks at Aluminzye for their generosity! This contest is open to the US only and will end on April 8, 2012. Good luck to all!
*Disclaimer: I was given the mentioned products to facilitate this review. I was not paid monetarily for this review and all opinions are 100% my own.
a Rafflecopter giveaway