I am always searching for new and exciting products to review & share with my readers! If you would like to sponsor a product for review and/or giveaway, please contact me by clicking the button. Thanks!
- 2013 (14)
- Palmolive Fresh Sponge Review
- Win a Kindle Fire! US/CAN ends on May 14, 2012
- Looking for a new handbag? Twisted Orchid Review ...
- Mother's Day Giveaway from Goat Haus Dairy (ARV $1...
- Banana Split - A Culinary Mystery by Josi S. Kilpa...
- What A Woman Wants Giveaway Event FREE blog event ...
- FitLip Giveaway is over...winners to announce!
- Have you ever needed short term health insurance?
- Beauty Spoon - A beauty product life saver - Revie...
- Navoh Three Tier Clutch (ARV $98) Giveaway! Open W...
- Help Celebrate Tot's and Me's Baby Shower with a P...
- Thanks to all my wonderful readers!!! Please read...
- Reading Glasses Shopper Review and a $25 GC Giveaw...
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil Review and ...
- Chicken and Dumplings Guest written by our friend ...
- $200 Rainy Day Facebook Frenzy Giveaway
- FoldFlops review and a pair to giveaway! US only ...
- Dead Sea Bath Scrub - Another Giveaway from Goat H...
- Jewelry Bar Review and a pair of earrings to give ...
- Happy Future USA Organic Baby Bath Products Review...
- Kiss Nail Dress
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked - Great movie...
- Winners of the Goat Haus Dairy Giveaway have been ...
- Score a free beauty bag from Target!
- Stila Cosmetics Giveaway at Dose of Divine - Over ...
- Winners to announce!!
- Healthier Lips with FitLips - Review and Giveaway ...
- 2011 (115)
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, April 5, 2012
2:40 AM | Posted by Rebecca R | | Edit Post
SO ORGANIC - IT'S EVEN EDIBLE!
100% USDA approved organic products
About Us (from Happy Future's website)
BabyFun.us is the exclusive North American distributor of the entire French-made, Happy Future baby skincare products line.
We are also parents who are concerned about the quality of baby and child skincare products on the market today. What we like most about Happy Future is that it is the first and only complete line of USDA(ECOCERT)-certified organic and natural products.
Now moms can find all of their infant care products in one lovely and convenient brand.
I was beyond excited when I was given the chance to review 4 products from the Happy Future Skincare line! I have been looking, every since Baby C was born, for safe and organic products to use on her delicate skin. I change her quite frequently yet she still tends to get quite a few rashes. I haven't had any problems with the current products I had been using but, you just really can't be sure what ingredients are in those products.
After using these products, I do believe my search is over!
First off, I would like to talk about the Delicate Cleansing Shower and Bath Gel. This simple product is used for both the hair and body. It rinses clean and smells so fresh...hard to describe so, fresh comes to mind; there is a hint of that 'baby' smell I love in other products I have used. Baby C has that unruly, curly hair and this product cleaned and tamed it very well. I was very impressed at how it did not irritate Baby C's eyes.
Next, I'd like to talk about the Non-Rinse Cleansing Lotion. This probably has to be my favorite of the 4 products. Sometimes when you're in a rush and you just don't have time to give your baby/toddler a bath, that's where this product comes in. I just squirt some of the product onto a clean wash cloth and just rub Baby C down. This cleans her up real good and leaves a nice fresh 'baby' scent behind. I like to carry this around with me so when she eats and gets all messy, I can clean her up and feel good about what I'm using on her.
|Using the Non-Rinse Cleansing Lotion|
The next product I tried is the Liniment Oil, which is wonderful for eliminating and preventing diaper rash. It just so happened that Baby C had a diaper rash at the time I received the products. I couldn't wait to try it out on her. After changing her, I'll get a cotton ball squirted with Liniment Oil and dab it on the rash. By the next day, almost all signs of the rash were gone. I have been using this on her everyday with no signs of a rash coming back; wonderful, I must say! This product is also good for stings, psoriasis, or even eczema.
Last, but certainly not least, is the Moisturizing Creme for the Face and Body. This light cream is used to soothe normal skin dryness, or even adult skin irritated by shaving. After bathing Baby C, I applied the Moisturizing Creme and gently massaged it in. I can't really say how this product works since Baby C doesn't have dry skin. I can say that it does have that 'baby' fresh smell and her skin was really soft.
What I love, too, about these products is that they are not only for infants and toddlers, but can be used by the entire family. I am extremely please and HIGHLY suggest you give these products a try!
Liniment Lotion - MSRP $17.00
Cleansing Lotion Non-Rinse - MSRP $17.00
Delicate Cleansing Bath and Shower Get - MSRP $19.00
Moisturizing Cream for face and body - MSRP $16.00
**Shipping available for AK, HI, US Territories, Canada and Mexico
WHERE TO BUY: You can purchase any of these products from the website HERE.
HOW TO CONNECT: You can find Happy Future USA on Facebook and Twitter.
HOW TO WIN: One of my lucky readers from the US or Canada will have the opportunity to win all 4 of the same products that I received. Your going to love these products! Contest will end on April 24, 2012. Good luck to all!
Please follow me on Google Plus HERE!
*Disclaimer: I was given the mentioned products to facilitate this review. I was not paid monetarily for this review and all opinions are 100% my own.
a Rafflecopter giveaway